45

Yes ladies and gentlemen... I have returned as promised. God, thank you for the new reads, votes, comments and follows. It literally means everything. I wish I could dedicate chapters to every person that votes and follows but it wouldn't be possible especially in E.X.O.D.U.S because this story is approaching it's finale. I didn't want to say it but I just had to😩🥲

Another shout out;

°°°
This chapter is dedicated to LeoVirgocusp and DanielaAgustin3; thank you so much for voting and commenting loveliezzz🎉💜

°°°°
And... If you check out the collage above, you'd see that that is a smut scene. It was supposed to be a continuation of the kiss that Zakhar and Elizabeth shared but.... If I had made it a sex scene then this book would be more complicated and I can't handle that right now.

Night Time

I lazily stripped out of my clothes. Today had been hectic and honestly, I couldn't wait to just sleep and forget about today. Unfortunately, Doris and I couldn't read the letters, so she said we'd check it out tomorrow. A big part of me wants to know what's in the letters and the other wants nothing to do with it.

As I walked into my bathroom, I couldn't help but stop to look at my reflection. I looked different. From my now brown hair to my polished feet; months ago I had orange hair and chapped toe nails. I had nowhere to go. I didn't have friends, I didn't have a bed.

My hands rubbed on my flat stomach, still not believing that I had a human growing inside of me. My own child.

A small smile graced my lips before I stood shocked to death at Emilia's reflection in the mirror. She stared at me, her eyes on my stomach.

"Are you alright?" She asked her prying eyes not leaving my stomach

I quickly dropped my hands down and turned to her with a fake bright smile "I ate a lot"

She chuckled "I see." Good, she bought it

"I didn't see you the whole day Emilia, what are you up to?" I asked still naked in front of her, a thing I have grown used to

"Just a little bit of everything. Vladimir will be back tomorrow." She scoffed

"I heard"

She smiled taking my hands in hers "I can breath something new in the air Liz"

I smiled "Me too" literally.

***
I sat down in my tub immersed in hot water, rose water and salts. I felt my body relax as I surrendered myself to nature. This is what life was all about. Freedom.

My fingers caressed my stomach every now and then reminding me that I had a little somebody in there and that little somebody was yet to know about who his father was and how the heck he got into the wrong body.

After a while, I walked out, wrapped a robe over my body and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and changed into a pair of chiffon shorts and a bra top and got under the covers. I needed sleep, so I slept.

The sound of the door creaking open caught my attention, I was about to throw a fit when I waft the cologne. It was him.

I pretended to be asleep, wishing that my heart will stop beating as though I ran a mile. My room was dark, but I could make out his bulky shadow. It was something he couldn't hide. His masculinity.

He moved gracefully for someone so huge. He stopped at the foot of the bed and stared at me, his hands deep in his trousers.

Was he going to kill me? Us?

I watched him bend down and realized he was taking off his shoes, he took them off and removed his shirt, throwing them on the floor.

He climbed on the bed and I immediately shut my eyes. I felt him grumble and mumble trying to get a comfortable position. He twisted and grunted for a while annoying the hell out of me.

"Fuck it..." He mumbled and I felt him lie in between my legs, his head on my chest.

My whole body froze from the contact. His huge hand took my fingers into his hair and placed them there before cuddling into me and giving a sigh of relief.

My hands began to explore his shoulder and I could feel him tense when I touched a scar on his shoulder. I gently caressed it in my own way and I felt him relax into me, pushing his head deeper between the valley of my breasts as if he wanted to be one with me. I wonder how he got it? Will he tell me? Will I find out in the letters?

After a while, I allowed my fingers move over to his silky hair, pulling it gently and massaging it, hearing him give out low sexy groans that had my middle region flooded. I kept stroking his scalp until we both fell asleep not needing to say a word to each other.

Short? I know.

Welcome back Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

If you have voted for more than 5 chapters of my story and I didn't dedicate a chapter to you then feel free to call my attention.

So.... What do we think???

Hit me with them comments and votes.

Just curious, what's your love language? I love me some moneyyyyy and physical touch, did I say moneyyyyy?🤑

Honestly, y'all need to listen to Natural disaster/Aura by Chris Brown 😩

Lots of love,
Lomera 💜