35

I ran fast, so fast that my grown fell from my breasts by a few inches.

I entered into my room and saw Emilia, she was seated on my bed. As soon as she saw me, she stood up and smiled at me

"We did it" I said feeling all sort of emotions, mostly joy.

She smiled "I will only agree to that when all this is over"

I closed the door and stood behind it pressing my back to it "I will guard the door"

She nodded and raised up my pillow bringing the phone out: she pressed a button and she groaned.

"What?" I asked her. I hope I got the right phone.

"He has a password" she said running her hands through her hair.

I walked away from the door and grabbed the phone from her and sighed "What the hell do we do?"

"Fuck! Fuck!" Emilia cursed starling Zakhar who was asleep. Zakhar meowed softly and went back to sleep. Cute.

"What do we do? We cannot ask him for his passcode? Fuck!" I gritted annoyed, angrily stripping out of my clothes into a loose shirt and trousers

"Fuck, we need to try something"  she said looking at me for ideas. Hellloooo, what do I know about technology? I was trapped in a warehouse for more than a decade.

"Alright, the year he got into office?" I suggested

She typed in 2019 and grunted when it didn't work

"Okay, okay. His son's birthday or something?" I attempted again

"He has no children" she mumbled

"Fuck...fuck" I said pulling at my hair in frustration

"We need someone to hack it" she mumbled throwing her hands in the hair

"I know that Emilia, and how do we do that?"

"Maybe I can fuck one of the hackers?" She suggested

I groaned "And what if he keeps using it to blackmail you? And what makes you think he'd even help us? This men swore their heads to Avtoritet "

She scoffed "And how did you think I got information about using a phone with a location? I fucked a guard Liz..."

"It doesn't mean it's gonna work every time"

"You'd be shocked what a good pussy can get you" she smirked. I suddenly remembered how Avtoritet had handed Emilia back to me after we spent the night together. Did he do that because of my pussy or something? Or was it guilt?

I shook my head from thinking about him. He had gotten what he wanted from me "We need..."

The door suddenly flew upon and a huge man walked in,one I had never seen before,  his eyes narrowed on the phone in Emilia's hand causing Emilia's hands to automatically go behind her back as we both breathed out in panic. We were screwed.