01

Note: Our story is in cursive 💜

No matter how long or how hard they hit me, it didn't change anything, it never changed anything. I was stubborn and everyone knew it even the Russians.

Locked in a tiny cell that had no space for actual body movement was my punishment, punishment for what exactly you might ask, simple, punishment for standing up to the truth, punishment for calling out the Russians on their behavior towards women

Yet again you might ask? What exactly is going on? Who is speaking? And where the fuck is she?

What's going on? ... Something that obviously isn't surprising to anyone. Whenever I am being dragged away for my insolent behavior no one is surprised anymore they just stare in pity and fright, counting the days until I break. Rotten luck then because I will never break.

When I was 13 years I was forcefully taken by the Russians, my father was a gambler and an addict and he messed with the wrong people and ran away like a pussy and my mother and I were forced to take the fall, my mother was raped to death by 4 men and I watched as it unfolded right before my eyes.

Ever since I got on that ship that brought me here, my life had never been the same. My heart went on a shut down and my mind became an empty space that couldn't comprehend anything anymore, It was as if someone flipped a switch.

Days turned to weeks and soon we were boarding off the boat, all my days in the ship were spent in silence, most times I'd stay and cry my eyes out for my mother and sometimes I'd just stare at the vast sea and wonder where my life was headed

On that ship I witnessed a lot of things some of which I could never forget and some of which I wish I never saw.

I remember how a lady jumped from the ship and straight into the ocean, she committed suicide and I couldn't blame her but then again we all took the fall as we were then all packed into one room. In all my life, I had never seen women so plentiful.

I remember how the commanding lord, the cruel huge man with huge dirty boots, till date I do not know his name, I remember how he'd come into the cell

"Mini...Eni...Mani..moo" he'd sing and then drag one of us with him... The next thing we'd hear are curses, groans and moans..

Most times he'd be so shameless and fuck a woman right in front of everyone.

The one event I can never forget is what he did to Alicia. Alicia was a blonde girl, despite being all dirty she was beautiful and even her beauty could not be hidden under the dirt, the commanding lord saw her and immediately wanted her pussy wrapped around his stupid dick. So I thought.

He brought her forward and spun her around in his arms, his eyes taking in her figure.

"You are very beautiful, yes?" He had said that day

I honestly thought that he was going to probably fall in love and change his ways but oh boy! How wrong I was.

His huge inhumane hands immediately went for her throat and he pushed her towards the wall

"Stop you asshole!" I shouted at him standing up

"If it isn't the superhero" he mocked sizing me from my hair down to my toes

I hadn't even realized that more men had gotten into the cell until I heard resounding laughter

"You think you are funny" I scoffed