15

This chapter is not written in Elizabeth's POV because Elizabeth is out like the wind.

OMNISCIENT'S POINT OF VIEW

Elizabeth fell onto the plush rugs like a log, her eyes closed immediately her head landed on the rug and her breathing ceased. Emilia checked her pulse and could still find traces before she walked out of the room.

Emilia ran down the stairs like an insane person screaming "Help! Help! Liz is dead!"

The music was loud but not loud enough because Vladimir heard her and immediately ran out of the ring. Emilia looked in shock, why was Vladimir running so fast?

Emilia chased after him in hot pursuit as they raced up the stairs, as they got to Elizabeth's door, they were shocked to see Avtoritet carrying her in his arms. He rushed past them while barking orders for a car to be prepared before he got down.

Emilia rushed outside and hopped into the car, cradling Elizabeth's body that was carefully kept on her lap. Avtoritet hopped into the driver's seat while Vladimir slid into the passenger's seat and they drove off.

"What the fuck happened to her?" Avtoritet roared his anger evident

"I don't know sir, when I got into her room she was on the floor" Emilia explained while crying her body shaking with the proximity of being close to Avtoritet

"Has she eaten today?" Vladimir asked turning to see Emilia's face

"Yes sir" Emilia replied

Avtoritet took a sharp turn that made everyone shout and hold onto their beating hearts

"Capo slow down a bit, so that we can all make it alive to the hospital" Vlad said calmly

Avtoritet increased his speed instead glaring at Vladimir as he pressed the accelerator with his feet. Emilia felt her heart pound, she was really hoping this plan worked, but it seemed like it wouldn't because of Avtoritet's reaction. Likeeee... She hadn't expected this at all.

"Lord help us" Emilia prayed silently

As soon as they got to the hospital, Avtoritet pulled out Elizabeth from Emilia and carried her into the hospital. The nurses there immediately recognized him and Liz was taken to a VIP room.

When Avtoritet went over to talk to the doctor, Vlad approached Emilia who seemed so deep in thought

"Are you alright?" Vlad asked her, gently placing his hands on her shoulders

Emilia nodded "C..can I borrow your phone, I need to call the house?"

Vlad nodded and pulled out his phone "I'll be with Avtoritet"

Emilia nodded and watched him go before she walked to a safe distance. A nurse approached her

"Have you done it?" Emilia asked her tone suddenly became cold and serious

The nurse nodded "Yes I have"

Emilia nodded "And I need you to supply her with change of clothes"

"And what of the capo?" The nurse asked looking around

"I will take care of everything" Emilia said

"Alright ma'am. I have spoken to him and he agreed"

"He didn't have a choice" Emilia scoffed "You may leave"