12

By 2am in the morning I was up, dreams and nightmares kept eating my insides and I couldn't sleep anymore. In my dreams, the girls were reaching out for help but the commanding lord kept pulling them back.

I paced around my room, reminiscing on the conversation I had earlier with Emilia and Doris.

So, he was not exactly the owner of the warehouse were I was kept, he was just someone who every crook out there wanted to impress and beat.  He was higher than every god-damned person in the hierarchy, his brother is the president of the federation. Ha, all hope was lost.

What could I do to make him release the girls? Those girls had families, dreams and wants, being kept in there wasn't going to help them and he needed to understand that.

I needed to speak to Vlad. Honestly, I had no idea when I decided that I could trust Vladimir but obviously I could because he seemed normal.

I strolled into my bathroom and washed my face, damn this was going to be a long night. I walked into my room and nearly had a heart attack as I saw Avtoritet seated on the white cushion near my bed

"Oh my god" I murmured dropping my hands off my chest. His gaze never left mine

"I knew you wouldn't be able to sleep" he said not batting an eye

I didn't move from my spot, I still stood next to the bathroom door. Looking at him all I saw was a monster, a physically flawless monster .if he could traffick humans then he was obviously involved in drugs and if he did drugs then he was a certified killer.

"What are you doing here? It's late" I said glancing at the wall clock.

He stood up and I held my breath. He was shirtless and his ash jogger hung loosely and way too low on his waist. His cross chain was still on his neck though, it added some kind of beauty to him. His left pec had drawings while the right was completely void of any, his left hand was coated with ink but the right didn't have any.

He approached me while I tried to stand my ground despite my heart telling me that this man could actually stab me or smoulder me to death.

He walked until he was in front of me, I didn't want him to touch me so I looked at him in the eye knowing that he was going to force me to look either way

"Good girl" he muttered, that stupid praise knotted my stomach and I felt as though butterflies were released in my guts, oh god, I am definitely insane.

"It's late" I said in whispers trying to move away from him, dude then placed his two hands at my side, caging me in-between his muscular arms. Fantastic.

He tilted his head to the left "And who says I care?"

I could hear his voice becoming stern and I knew it was a matter of time before he lost it. Will I be alive after he loses his patience? Only one way to find out.

I raised my hand to push him away but he grabbed it, he smirked before taking my hand downwards towards his...he placed my hand over his clothed dick. It was so strong, so hard. I had never felt anything like this before

"You feel that?" he mumbled in my ear, his hands still holding mine against his clothed dick

This guy was a killer Liz! Just stop playing superhero and blow him off maybe he'd leave you after ...

Don't you dare blow him off...push him away and watch what happens...

No..

I removed my hands from his dick and pushed him back with all the force that I could muster which wasn't much because he only took a step backward and glared at me.