31. ᴀ ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

A/N: I present to you the first smut of the book

A/N: I present to you the first smut of the book. :D

[x]

You barely touch a morsel of your supper. It lays forgotten on a tray as you laze in your bed, hair soaked from a long bath and your skin soft from the moisture you've given it. Your heart beats in tandem with your anticipation as you wonder how your husband will react to the news of your violation. The trauma from earlier has long been stored away in your memory as you now only care about Tobirama's involvement.

The clock strikes midnight, and your eyelids lower with exhaustion. As much as Hisa insisted on drying your hair, you needed time alone to wrangle your thoughts together. How are you going to paint the story for Tobirama? How will he behave upon knowing another man touched the skin that belongs to him? Tobirama may carry the demeanor of a stern and punishing man, but you have yet to experience it in a situation such as this.

Your turn your head to look out the window. The rain pelts against the window, harsh in its descent. The storm that torments the terrain poses a great barrier for his bird to fulfill its duty. Maybe you will receive his letter of heated fury in the morning when the winds are more lenient and allow flight. Maybe you will receive an angry Tobirama in the bird's stead...

But your pondering perishes when you hear a soft knock on the door. "Your Royal Highness?" Hisa calls out, concern trembling her voice. "Are you awake?"

"I am?"

"Master Tobirama requests an audience with you."

You scramble off your bed and rush for the door. "He does? Where is he? At the gates? In the castle—"

"He is beside me."

There's a silk robe by the entrance and you wear it to conceal your night slip. Your hands press against the door as your heart races with amazement and apprehension. You wanted to see him so badly for days, and now it's finally a reality but it comes with its tensions. 

It takes you a moment to calm the beating of your heart before you grip the handle and pull the door open. There Tobirama stands, drenched in the storm's debris. His expression is dark with concern peppered in. He drops the hood of his coat to show the entirety of his face, and you realize how dire the situation really is. You were sexually assaulted. There is nothing that can diminish the truth of the matter.

Rain splatters against the window pane. The roaring of the storm does not cease and neither does your heartbeat. "T-Tobirama?"

"You may leave us now, Hisa," Tobirama instructs her, though his voice strains in concealing his heated state. The woman bows and sends you an apologetic stare before departing.

Once it's just you two, he slams the door closed. You step backwards as your face turns away from his. A mixture of shame and embarrassment keeps you hesitant in speaking to him.