24. ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

A/N: I meant to write for 2 other stories, but I can't stop writing for Tobirama now e_e; The plot is moving in full force now, and I am so excited for the castle arc next chapter! 

[x]

You find yourself once again in your bed. Hisa is stationed by the door, her eyes looking past the window while lost in thought probably bored out of her mind. As you scoot to sit up, her trance breaks, and she runs over with panic. "Your Royal Highness!"

"Hello..." You don't ask why she remains inside your room, having a good assumption as to why it could be.

And she utters the reason without a second to waste. "Master Tobirama found you collapsed in his study. He was adamant that you are to be escorted everywhere until your health is better."

It's been twice so far that your powers have left you unconscious which has you in a nervous state. You thought you'd be stronger with them by your side, not a fainting princess... No pun intended.

"I know that you feel uncomfortable having someone nearby at all times, but your latest incidents have made Master Tobirama quite--"

"Paranoid?" you finish her sentence.

"Yes, to a degree. I do, however, understand his concern and plead that you accept my company if you decide to leave this room," she insists. 

Ultimately, your word holds power above his, but her employment will become difficult should you clash against Tobirama's directive. "Fine. Until my fainting spells stop, I'll be more mindful," you sigh. "You may inform him of my decision. I'm going back to sleep, so don't allow anyone in."

She nods her head and leaves you in peace. You immediately hail your two summons to your conscious, and you feel their attendance within an instant.

"Why do your powers take so much energy from me?"

'We are one of the more powerful summons.'
'For a first timer, we may be a lot to handle.'

"Is there anything I can do where I don't become a vegetable on the floor?"

'Physical stamina is what stabilizes our connection to you.'

You pout, "So I'm physically weak to summon you guys? That's just great. The whole point of having you is to cover my weaknesses. Not magnify them."

'We didn't expect you to be so puny.'

"T-That's harsh," you mumble.

'Why don't you start stamina training by doing some laps around the mansion?'

"I-Impossible. They'll think I've gone crazy," you gawk at Leah's suggestion.

'You do speak to yourself since no one else can see us.'

Your eyes narrow, "Has anyone ever told you that you two are menaces?"

'Our father said that to us once.'
'We feel right at home hearing that.'