30. ᴜɴᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ

Trigger Warning: Slight sexual assault

Trigger Warning: Slight sexual assault. It's not explicit, some unwanted touching but that is still considered assault. It isn't a long scene either, quite short and happens at the beginning. Good outcome. Uhh.. yeah, I think that's as much as I can say just in case it is triggering for some.

[x]

The sounds of your savior's panic drown out within your fading consciousness. Time is lost upon you, and you awaken once more, not knowing at what point in time you return. You feel a bed beneath your body but also a soft caress against your face. It reminds you of Tobirama's touch from when he sat by your side and waited for you to awaken.

'Tobirama...' You want to say his name. You want to call out to him and hear his voice.

Your body leans into the warmth and the person's other hand travels lower. Your corset has been loosened, allowing you to breathe freely, but there's a breeze within the front of your chest. The person's hand travels down your neck, their index finger gliding gently down the column to delve near your collarbone. Your body shivers.

It then ventures into your dress, carefully caressing the taut flesh of your breasts. You want to moan and give Tobirama more of your body.

But... Tobirama's kindness never experimented near these promiscuous undercurrents. He kept his touches chaste, naturally so due to he being concerned over your boundaries. He would never touch you like this when unconscious. 

Doubt ignites your total conscious state as you try to fight off the touches, but your body is still paralyzed with exhaustion. Maybe you're finally becoming accustomed to your summons that your mind remains active. It's a feat worth celebrating but not when you remember the Earl scooping your body into his arms. Is this him?

The breeze of the air brings a hardness to your nipples. "Ugh, you're so beautiful. So responsive." The familiar voice of the Earl Devinson nuzzles your ear, and you feel an iciness to your whole body upon knowing who abuses your sleeping form.

Fear of what's to come causes another shiver. The bed creaks beneath his weight as his legs station on both sides of your hips. His breath fans across your face, the musk of his cologne invading your nostrils. During the simpler days, you found the scent arousing, and it made you giddy. Yet now, you feel it torture to have it waft in your vicinity.

"I have always waited for you, Princess," Morrey hums, his lips near yours. "You were so cute as you listened to all my stories. Honestly, I wanted to steal you away from here and show you everything."

His lips kiss your forehead, your cheeks, your neck. Fear turns into anger as those are all places where Tobirama last kissed. You don't want his touch replaced, and you aggressively fight off the paralysis. 

"Grooming you to be mine, but the others had these foul plans for you, taking all of my hard work away. Shinobi may not be savages, but they are compared to us."