32. ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

Author's Note PLEASE READ: I'm gonna be real with you

Author's Note PLEASE READ: I'm gonna be real with you. I will be having trouble updating January and February so I might go back to updating once a week. I wanted to write more over my break, but I was really busy with personal problems that destroyed all of my free time to write. Not only that, I did catch covid (just got over the hurdle now), I have to travel for a funeral soon, plan the final things for my wedding, and still deal with personal ongoings... I'm beyond stressed. I can't even sleep soundly anymore. 

I'd like to continue riding the wave of popularity for this story as I did for my Madara story and post regularly, but I hit a snag in my life where I can't. It happens, but I won't ever be stressed when it comes to writing here. As I always say, this is my outlet for self-expression and something that helps me relax. Unfortunately my nice relaxing outlet cannot be used. Going forward, updates will be somewhat sporadic until April-ish.

[x]

Upon awakening, a soreness hits your lower body followed by the sensation of emptiness. Your body carries no inclination to move despite the early afternoon sun disturbing your slumber and forcing you awake. Yet when your groggy gaze notices a row of abs in front of you, realizations come to the forefront of your thoughts.

You flinch and glance up to spot Tobirama staring down at you, his face soft and stoic. His hand rests on the crown of your head as he caresses your hair. Some strands are frizzed out from the friction of last night which he tries to pat down.

He notices the oddity behind your movements and asks, "Are you feeling fine?"

"Not exactly," you mumble with a blush.

"Prin-- [Name]," he corrects himself, "I'm sorry that I was so... rough with you."

You cuddle closer to him so that you may hide your embarrassment, "Don't be, I wanted this, and now we can finally say that we are a fully married couple."

As always, he finds your shyness endearing and shifts to kiss the top of your head. "That we are."

Vivid memories of his passionate kisses all over your body stirs your desire awake. The way he marked you so deliciously... should earn you a long bath to scrub away such foul thoughts! You press your face closer to his chest. "It would be better if you wore protection. I'm still not mentally prepared to have children."

He chuckles, "I will for next time."

Next time. Although still fighting off the discomfort, your body yearns for the next session of his wild abandonment. "Right."

A cold breeze filters through as he sits up from his position. He's staring at the door intently, and you can hear the soft voices of those outside. "It seems that you have an audience waiting to speak to you," he informs. 

"Is that so?" You are also up and though it pains you to move so quickly, you travel around the bed to begin dressing yourself back into your night attire. "Is Hisa stalling them?"