7. ɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ

A/N: I feel like I could be updating way more frequently (like 2 times a week), but I really want to finish my other stories before I do that

A/N: I feel like I could be updating way more frequently (like 2 times a week), but I really want to finish my other stories before I do that. I'm also trying to find some balance where the characters can breathe and react instead of running through the plot. Cause there a lot of layers to this plot... A lot. It might just as long as my Madara story or longer :x

[x]

A gasp tears through your throat as you jump awake. Memories of your night flood your mind, entering one by one like pages of a book. You sourly recall every detail, and the pain of a hangover adds to your troubles.

In all of your years alive, you never had an iota of interest in booze which means that your tolerance for it never sharpened. Why did you think it was a great idea to drink four full cups of it during your wedding? Especially on the night of your consummation.

You hit your head harder against the pillow as you remember the truths orated to your husband. All your feelings were supposed to stay inside. You were not to show any cards in your hands until you trusted Tobirama. But no. Nope! You found it best to air out your prejudices and ask him directly. 

As you raise your head from the depths of despair, your curious eyes search for any clues of your drunken consequences. What you find is that you still remain in his room. The sheets are barely used too. After a quick inspection of your clothes, all seems to be untouched without so much as a crease to the silk.

You wobble up to your feet but curl up in pain, the throbbing migraine ruining your morning's beginning. 

Someone knocks on the door. "Your Royal Highness! Are you awake?" Hisa worries.

"Come in," you groan.

The woman trots in with a tray of food and new clothes. She settles them on a nearby table. "I will take you for a bath now."

"Where is Tobirama?"

"Master Tobirama is in his study. He asked that no one disturb your slumber." She bows deeply at your personage, "Congratulations on your consummation."

'So I guess he's allowing people to assume we had sex... but he didn't touch me when I slept.' The thought places an ease over you. Now you just hope that there are no consequences from your outburst. "I'll bathe now then."

"He also ordered soup for your migraine,"Hisa adds while gesturing to the bowl she brought.

Desperate for relief, you travel over to the table to inspect the chunky liquid. Blocks of potato and other vegetables simmer within the bubbly concoction, the color unappealing, but if it will soothe this ailment, you must endure the taste. 

You take a spoonful into your mouth. All you can register are the sweetened notes of cinnamon and sugar which please your taste buds. In a matter of minutes, you empty the bowl with a delighted stomach.