•14•

Ema had worn her hero uniform and met up with Aizawa so he could walk her to where their meeting the kids.

Her uniform was a black boots, black tighter cargo pants and a black long sleeve that was tucked into her pants. Her belt had a few places so she could have weapons.

She wanted a uniform that was easy to move in that she could use to hide.

She stared at the ground, nervous for being security. She literally just graduated and still needed to hear back from Nighteye.

She didn't notice Aizawa stop and ran into his back.

"Listen up. This is Ema Hayashi. She's tagging along to help with security. Treat her respectfully." Ema noticed Aizawa glared at a grape looking boy when he said respectfully.

"Oh my god your from the cafe! Your so pretty!"

Ema smiled when the group of girls swarmed her.

"I like the all black. Your hair looks stunning in the braids."

"Thanks I like your uniform." Ema tried to be nice but soon got a bit overwhelmed by the girls.

She didn't say anything but Aizawa noticed and stepped forward.

"Okay don't scare her away get in the bus."

Ema watched the girl glare but get on the bus.

Ema watched Aizawa greet the other teacher and they got on after all the student.

Ema of course sat by Aizawa and heard the girls giggle.

Mina smiled at the two and looked at Tsu.

"Hopefully they add some romance in here. There's never anything good."

Tsu agreed and watched the two interact.

Ema talked to Aizawa and looked out the window.

"Here's the deal, we'll be in this bus for about an hour before our first stop. Make sure you stay focused."

"Why aren't we blasting some music." A blonde totally blew Aizawa off and the student began talking.

"Why do I bother." Aizawa mumbled. Ema chuckled at the student and then looked at Aizawa.

"They seem nice. I can tell their all exited."

"Do not open that window!" Ema smiled at one guy who was trying to stay orderly.

"It's cute."

"This'll be the one of the only times they'll have to fool around." Aizawa said.

"I remember the training camp." Ema smiled and then frowned.

"I hated it."

Aizawa gave her a curious look.

"Me and one guys training was trying to sneak up and use our quirks on one another. But he wasn't sneaking just would attack me and we kept having physical fights."

"Would you win."

"7 out of 10 times."

"Only 70%?"

"Fighting for hours sucks."

Aizawa nodded and listened to his students bicker.

~~

"Wild wild pussy cats." Ema watched the two girls introduce themselves to the group of students.

"These are the pro heros you'll be working with for the summer training camp."

"Their a four person hero team who specialize in mountain rescues. The pussy cats were founded when we were kids Ike forever ago."

The green hair kid smiled creepily and continued. "This marks their 12th year-"

He didn't get to finish when one of them grabbed his face and scolded him.

"Everyone say hello."

Ema looked over and saw a kid with a red hat that had horns.

Ema zoned out looking at the land when the teachers were giving instructions on the training camp.

She got brought back when the ground shook and she grabbed Aizawa to stable herself.

The pussy cats walked over to the two and the teacher began talking.

"With the villains being so active right now,they'll also need to learn how to defend themselves." Aizawa spoke.

Ema walked back over to Aizawa and poked him to grab his attention.

"Why was I the only person invited for security?"

Aizawa looked at the forest and back at Ema. "Nezu thought it'd be nice for them to have someone closer in age and he heard about your quirk from All Might and wanted to potentially see it in action."

"See it in-is there going to be a villain attack?"

"No but we can't be to sure."

Ema nodded.

~~

Ema felt bad because throughout the day she stuck by Aizawa's side.

If he walked to the left, Ema followed.

The only times we're obviously bathroom breaks and if he had teacher things to do.

Ema saw some of the class emerging and smiled. She followed Aizawa to stand by him.

Mina wanted to smile but was to tired to do so.

Aizawa explained everything and the class began preparing dinner.

"Mrs Hayashi!" Ema turned and saw one of the girls calling her over.

"You should sit by us!" Mina hugged her arm and Hagakure walked over.

"She should! We rarely get to talk to other girls other than Midnight."

"Um." Ema briefly glanced and Aizawa but nodded.

"Sure." The girls all cheered and went back to making their dinner.

Ema returned to Aizawa's side and crossed her arms.

"They seem to like you."

Ema chuckled. "Yeah its weird."

Aizawa glanced at Ema.

"Have you thought about working at UA?"

Ema shrugged. "Possibly. Honestly the thought of being a pro full time seems stressful."

Aizawa nodded in agreement. "It pays well."

"Being a pro or UA?"

"Both."