•21•

•this chapter is mainly just some smut and fluff~you can't totally just skip if if you want•

Ema yawned and stretched.

It was the weekend and an official two days off for both her and Aizawa.

Aizawa was still asleep and was cuddling a pillow.

Ema smiled and got up to make coffee.

She grabbed the ingredients to make hers and poured the black coffee over ice so she hers was cold so wouldn't get hot since it was scorching outside.

She added a little vanilla creamer and the colder coffee to fresh ice cubes before stirring.

When she was cleaning up, she felt Aizawa hug her from behind and bury his face in her neck.

"Do we have any plans for today?"

He shook his head and Ema giggled when his stuble tickled her neck.

"Here." She poured him his black coffee and handed him the mug before sipping hers.

"We should go back to bed." He suggested.

"It's 8:30?"

He shrugged and grabbed her arm, dragging her back to the bedroom.

Ema chuckled at his behavior and fell on the bed.

He crawled over and instantly kissed Ema.

She cupped his cheek and kissed him back and he lowered to to where she was fully on her back.

He placed his knee between her legs and pulled her lower back so she was closer to him.

~~SMUT~~

Ema groaned slightly when the kiss got more heated and tugged his hair, causing him to moan into the kiss.

She pulled away and smiled when he began kissing down her neck.

"I didn't realize you liked your hair being pulled." Ema tested it out and pulled it a little harder.

He groaned and took her shirt off.

Since she was just in her PJs, he was glad she wasn't wearing a bra.

He came back up and kissed Ema again, who flipped them over and was quick to pull his pants down.

He followed her when she went lower and kissed him through his boxers.

His breathe hitched and he watched as she took his boxer down and gave his erection a few pumps.

Ema put him in her mouth and began moving.

Aizawa threw his head back and moaned when she began despthroating him.

She was able to fit most of him in her mouth and used her hands to cover what didn't fit.

She moaned causing a vibration to send down him.

"Fuck~" Ema found it insanely attractive how vocal he was and went faster.

"'Em~I'm gonna come if you keep doing that." He said.

Ema continued and she felt his hips buck forward and him unload in her mouth.

She was quick to swallow and stand up to kiss him.

Aizawa pushed her into him and had her straddle his hips before moving her so he was on top.

He removed her pajama pants and slowly slide her underwear down.

"You're so wet." He purred in her ear and one of his fingers gathered some of her slick.

Ema's breathing got heavier and she watched as Aizawa looked down but then back at her.