•22•

It was late and Ema was patrolling.

Aizawa let her follow him when he went patrolling and just let her know for sure what to do.

Ema had filled out necessary paperwork and got all government files and such done so she was not only an official hero, but got some money out of it.

Not a lot since she was new and not joining an agency, but some.

If Ema was still having to pay bills and such it would've helped a lot but since she lives in campus, her and Aizawa don't pay anything.

Ema was walking around, using side streets and rooftops to avoid anyone seeing her.

Nothing has happened.

She knew it would be boring but seriously nothing?

She looked at her watch that he had added to her hero uniform.

She had agreed to patrol from 8pm-3am and take missions that were asked.

Ema smiled seeing that it was 3:05 and began heading back to her place.

She smiled seeing Aizawa already asleep and back from his patrol.

She tucked a piece of hair behind his ear and got into her pajama.

Once her head hit the pillow, she was out.

~~

Ema didn't realize how tiring it was to have the two jobs.

She had been consuming more caffeine to help with less sleep.

Nezu had been informed and he was happy for her.

Ema was given her schedule for UA, and she was to patrol from 7am-12pm and then be in call until 4ish which is typically when the students are returning to their dorms and she'd be on patrol until 5 so she could just watch to make sure it was only students that were going into dorms.

She liked it. She was constantly busy and while she was having to be more social, she didn't mind.

Aizawa had left to start class, and Ema put in her uniform to go patrol UA.

She exited the teachers complex and saw Shinsou walking.

"Hey!" She ran over and tackled him in a hug, successfully scaring him.

She had been seeing Shinsou more since he liked to walk around when he wasn't in class and the two had been getting closer.

"I'm officially a pro hero." Ema said getting off of him.

"Really? What agency?"

"I don't have one."

"And your quirk? They didn't care."

Ema shook her head. "Nope they actually liked it."

Shinsou smiled and seemed exited for her.

"That's good."

Ema noticed that he had bulked up more. Aizawa and him were still training but according to Aizawa, he wash pushing him a lot harder.

Ema smiled and waved goodbye to shinsou to begin actually patrolling.

~~

Ema had finally returned home and saw Aizawa sitting with Koi and their new cat, Kit.

Kit was an orange cat that had a few white spots.

Ema sat besides Aizawa and smiled seeing how she was finally happy with where she was in life.

She looked at Aizawa and looked at their coffee table.

"I love you."

Aizawa looked at her with slight shock before it morphed into a small smile.

"I love you too."