Chapter 34 - Step down and apologize

"Oh~! These are Heartslabyul dorm clothes. Aren't they fierce?" Cater grinned as he gestured to all the students participating to the ongoing unbirthday party.

"At the forefront of fashion, and they look great on Magicam." He added with a playful tone and a wink.

All students were wearing some white, black and red suits, which had poker cards themed decorations all over and a half painted rose on their chest. They looked pretty unique and fitted perfectly with the dorm's theme.

Since he's an housewarden, Riddle's suit looked a little different from the others': with puffed up fabric on his waist, which recalled the queen's dress, and a large black and red cape that dragged on the floor. He also wore black, tall heeled boots that reached over his knees.

"One of the Queen's rules mandates formal dress on party days." The third year ginger briefly waved his magical pen, letting a white light engulf him before it vanished, revealing that he was now changed into the dorm uniform.

"As a show of kindness from a beloved mentor, I'll help coordinate your outfits." He winked before then pointing his glowing mage stone at all of you.

In the blink of an eye, all of you had changed into a different attire: Heartslabyul's attire!

"Whoa!" Deuce jumped at the sudden spell before looking down at his clothes.

"Lookin' sharp!" Ace smirked as he proudly adjusted his jacket.

"Myah! So cool!" Even Grim's bow had transformed into a dorm themed one, as he jumped up while cheering.

"Would you look at that! You and Grim got a matching ribbon now, prefect." The collared ginger teased with a grin, immediately causing the dual skinned student to reach their hand to their hair. They could feel how their usually low and loose bun was now neatly pulled up by this, newly added, large bow.

 They could feel how their usually low and loose bun was now neatly pulled up by this, newly added, large bow

"It looks great. You all look great!" You said with a smile as you gently stroked the blonde's head, then speaking to the group.

"That also looks good on you, professor." The blue haired freshman said with a bit of a shy smile.

You weren't a student of course, so you couldn't really wear the dorm uniform intended for said students. But Cater had been kind enough to gift you an half fully red and half black-and-white checkered vest, over your current shirt.

"I agree." Yuu said softly and Grim nodded to himself as he looked at you with a paw under his chin.

You were about to answer them when you heard a click of a photo being taken, and you immediately turned to Cater.

"My bad- It was just really tempting, you know? Newest, super young teacher dressed in representative Heartslabyul clothes. I had to take a pic!" The older ginger playfully justified himself while twisting a strand of his hair.

"You better not post that." You raised your brows and jokingly threatened, receiving a small salute from the junior, who also responded with a falsely serious "Teach'. Yes, Teach'."