Chapter 19

>Amber's POV<

It was the morning after the party. Guarantee the group was still sleeping just as Tara was.

I went to the bathroom and when I came out Tara was sitting up watching TV

"Hey, you hung over?" I asked.

"Not really, I guess it wore off fast. I slept well, though." She said.

"You hungry? Danny cooked something."

"Hmm, what'd he cook?" She asked me.

"Waffles and bacon."

"Okay, I'm gonna put on some house clothes and go downstairs." She replied.

>Tara's POV<

I put on some leggings and one of Amber's big black shirts before brushing my hair out and leaving the room.

I walked down the hall to see Sam working out in a room.

Normally, it'd be a guest room, but given past circumstances, we don't allow guests, so Sam made it her workout room.

I walked in as she took a break and grabbed her water bottle.

"Hey nugget, how'd you sleep off of all that liquor?" She joked.

"Like a newborn." I admitted.

"Well, good afternoon." She hugged me.

I hugged her back, and we talked a bit before I finally went downstairs to go eat.

Amber was down there already. She was on the couch with Chad and Mindy playing Mario cart.

"Where's Liv and Anika?" I asked.

Danny handed me my food, and I thanked him.

"Anika happens to know a thing or two about hair dye. Liv wants to go back to her brown hair, so Anika is in the upstairs bathroom helping her." Mindy said.

"I've never seen a full brunette Liv." I said, sitting next to Chad on the couch.

"I've seen her with brown hair in pictures, but since we've been together, she's always had color in her hair." Chad said.

"I think it's her letting the high school Liv go." Amber said.

"Like a fresh start but for hair?" I asked.

"Mentally sometimes can make a girl feel better or be a confidence booster." Mindy explained.

"Well, how would I look with shorter hair?" I said, twirling my wavy brown locks.

"Tara." Amber said.

"Whattt?"

"Whyyy?" Amber said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I'm not gonna lie, Tara would look bad ASS with a shorter haircut. Nothing crazy. Just leave it a little past the shoulders." Mindy said.

"Maybe." Amber said.

"Okayy maybe one day." I said.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" Sam asked, placing some juice cups on the table.

"Tara wants to go bald." Amber replied.

Chad laughed, and I nudged his side.

"Heyyy." He said.

"Amber's exaggerating." I said.

"Well, a haircut is certainly debatable, but your hair regenerates fast." Sam replied.

"Mindy did the big chop before we moved here." Chad said.

"You think I look better with long hair or short hair?" Mindy asked.

"I feel like shorter hair is your thing." I replied.

"Yeahh." Everyone agreed.

Just then, Liv came down. Her hair was wavy, shiny, and dark brown, which really complimented her beautiful eye color.

"Ouuu, who is thattt?" Amber sang, getting up to touch Liv's hair.

"Anika is a magician." Liv said.

"Yeah, no shit." Amber responded.

"Thanks again." Liv said to Anika.

"Hey, it's no problem at all." Anika replied.

"Hey Chad, can you come here." Danny called to Chad.

Chad got up and went in the kitchen with Sam and Danny.

"I wonder what that's about." I said.

"Me too." Mindy agreed.

We all took turns touching Liv's hair before Chad eventually came back.

"What's going on?" Liv asked him.

"Sam and Danny asked me if I wanted to make some extra money, so I'm gonna help them at their job today." He replied.

"Oh, ok, be careful." Liv said before kissing his cheek.

He went back into the kitchen with Sam and Danny, I think they're preparing to leave out.

"Well, that just leaves us, little girlies." Anika sang.

"Yep." Liv said.

"We should do something today." Amber said.

"Such as?" Mindy asked.

"They don't have a beach here, sadly." I said.

"Well, we could always go to the mall." Liv said.

"Yea, that's the easiest bet. There's so much to do in there." Anika replied.

"We should go to Spencer's and look at vibrators." Amber laughed.

"You're my best friend for a reason." Mindy said, wrapping her arm around Amber.

Liv shook her head and grabbed the keys. "Get dressed, and be down in 20. I'm driving." She said.

The four of us rushed upstairs to get ready.

Amber put on a black corset top with dark blue skinny jeans and short platform shoes.

I decided I'd wear a shoulderless floral dress with peach platforms and pulled my hair into its usual style.

I looked over, and Amber was about done with her makeup and was putting her hair in beach curls.

"You look so pretty." I said, looking into the reflection of the mirror.

"Thank you, peach." She responded.

I went to the other room and knocked to see if Anika and Mindy were dressed.

"Come in." Anika said.

"You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yuppp." Mindy said, putting her shoe on.

Her and Anika wore matching shirts that had spongebob on the front. They loved to match.

I went back in the room to get Amber, and the four of us went downstairs and out the door to join Liv in the car.

The mall was at least a 20-minute drive, so we kicked back and listened to music as we made our way there.

[Short ish chapter. Next will be when they're at the mall. I need to brainstorm and break down their activities]