Chapter 23 Florida

>Amber's POV<

Tara was happy to get off, and we all went to baggage claim to get our bags before making our way to where we were staying.

We decided earlier that we would have a beach house to stay at. We got in, and all went to our rooms, putting all of our stuff away and keeping the big things packed.

"So what are we gonna eat?" Tara asked in a curious voice.

"Danny gets that all of us are tired, so he's going out to get us all some Asian food." I replied, taking off the rest of my makeup.

"Oh ok, well, what are you gonna do until then?"

"I'm gonna do my skincare by the sink and then shower." I said, heading to the bathroom with my things.

"Okay." Tara replied.

>Anika's POV<

I was rummaging through my luggage frantically when I felt a hand gently placed on my shoulder.

"You ok?" Mindy asked me concerned.

"Yeah, I just forgot something." I replied.

"What'd you forget?"

"Tampons." I replied.

"Oh, I have some. Do you need one right now?" She asked me.

"They were for emergencies, but I'm not on right now." I explained.

"Well, just know I have stuff. Also, we have Sam, Tara, Amber, and Liv. I'm sure they all have stuff, too." She reassures me.

"Thank you, sorry I just panic when I feel unprepared." I said.

"Hey, it's alright, so are you excited for tomorrow?" Mindy exclaims while taming her curls that have since grown out.

"Depends. What are we doing tomorrow?" I asked.

"I'm gonna teach you how to surf." She replied.

"I'm scared." I admit timidly.

She pulls me close to her chest gently and keeps her arms around my waist.

"I won't let anything happen to you. It'll just be some light practice. First, I'm gonna teach you how to stand on the board." She explained.

"Okay." I said, hugging her tightly.

"You trust me?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Duhhh." I smiled.

She kissed my nose before we went back to dealing with our luggage.

>Tara's POV<

I heard the shower in the bathroom turn on and waited a few moments before going in. I brought a change of clothes and sat them on the counter.

I walk up to the shower and take off my remaining clothes.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Yes." Amber's soft, comforting voice replied.

I stepped in carefully and stood under the second shower head.

Amber was facing away from me, washing her arms. Her skin was so soft looking. Her long dark curls hung silky down her back and almost touched her bottom. She was so gorgeous, sometimes I couldn't help but stare. 

I finished washing up before picking up another wash cloth.

"Lemme get your back." I said.

She swept her wet curls over her shoulder, and I began, afterwards, she faced me while rinsing. I walked up closer and placed my right hand on her heart while playing with her hair with the left.

"What?" She smiled.

"Nothing, just, every day my obsession goes deeper." I smiled and looked up at her.

"The feeling is mutual." She said in a soft tone.  

Soon,we got prepared to get out of the shower.

Amber took my hand and guided me out, wrapping her hair up and putting on a robe quickly before tending to me.

She wrapped me in a towel and put me on the counter gently, and we just stayed there, hugging for some time.

>Liv's POV<

"Where the hell are Tara and Amber?" I asked, eating my Chinese rice.

"I would say what I'm thinking, but they'd kill me." Mindy replied, eating her noodles.

Anika laughed as she poured the drinks.

"How many fortune cookies do we HAVE?" Chad asked in shock, dumping the last bag out.

Sam laughed at his reaction. "Oh, don't worry, Tara will eat them all by herself."

"I forgot how much she loves fortune cookies." Mindy said.

"I'm surprised she doesn't eat the paper." Chad said, causing everyone to laugh.

"What are we laughing at?" Tara asked, coming down the stairs hand in hand with Amber.

"Nothing queeeen." Mindy teased.

"Foods on the counter." Sam said to them.

"The fortune cookies are for you, T." I said.

"Thank you." She exclaims, hugging Danny before getting her and Amber's food.