Octopus-Sensei

Sora stared down at my desk as he waited. The mood was tense, everyone seemed on edge. Not that he could blame them, after all, they were packing the full arsenal today.

The door slid open as the tall, yellow, octopus entered the room. It's tentacles making some less-than-appealing noises as it slithered toward its desk.

Nagisa Shiota then stood up and gave the command. He was a fair-skinned boy with blue hair that was tied up and striking blue eyes.

"Stand!" he ordered as everyone stood up and pulled out their guns. "Aim!"

"Fire!" he finished as the class all opened fire on our teacher.

"Oh, oh my!" It said as he seemingly effortlessly dodged the bullets. "Well while you children wear yourselves out I'll do roll call, Yuma Isogai,"

"Here," Isogai called, he was around average height with black hair that reached down to his shoulders.

"What's that I can't quite make it out over all the gunfire?" Sensei teased as he continued to dodge.

"HERE!" Isogai shouted

"Okajima," Sensei asked

"Here!" Okajima said he was somewhat tall with a buzz cut, and he was also a huge pervert.

"Okano," Sensei called once more.

"Here!" Okano called back, Okano was fairly short with purple eyes and short brown hair

"Sora," Sensei called.

"Here!" He lazily called out, yawning a bit as he replied.

(Later)

"Well, congrats class. No tardies!" sensei yelled as his face flashes orange.

Sora seemed surprised. Did he really dodge all of that?

"No luck today either I see too bad" sensei bragged as his face grew green stripes.

"Yeah right! There's no way you dodged all of those bullets!" Maehara yelled, he had orange hair and similarly orange eyes and stood at the same height as Isogai and Sora himself.

"He's got a point y'know these are only bbs. For all we know you could just be taking them like a champ," stated Sugino, an average height boy with black hair. Everyone started to murmur in agreement and Sora sat back in my seat, reaching for his pistol and aiming at the Octopus's tentacle. He pulled the trigger and watched as The Octopus, surprisingly, didn't even try to evade. Instead he just stood there and let the bullet slice through his tentacle.

The class yelped in shock and Sora dropped my gun and kicked my feet up onto his desk.

"Remember what Karasuma told us they're fatal to the octopus exclusively. Even if I still question the reasoning behind having a bunch of Junior High kids kill him I don't see what would he gain from lying?" Sora pointed out before slipping his headphones back on.

At that moment he recalled what had happened only weeks ago. The day his entire life got turned upside down.

___________

"So...I'm the one who blew up the moon," a large yellow octupus stated.

Yeah it was a strong first impression.

"I'm Karasuma," introduced the agent with spiky dark hair. "From the Ministry of Defense. First, please understand what I'm about to say is classified information."

His composure slipped for a second when he sighed wearily. "Let me be blunt: I want you to kill this creature."

"Uh, what?" Terasaka's voice was drowned out by the others.