Die Hard

"It's too dangerous." Karasuma glared at the Koro-sensei ball. "The ease with which he threatened us indicates that we're up against a real pro."

"Yes, perhaps it would be wisest to just hand me over," Koro-sensei replied calmly. Karasuma hesitated. "What do you think? It's up to all of you."

The students were focused on the cliff in front of them.

"But...this is..." Toka sounded unsure.

Isogai grimaced, staring up at the hotel.

"It's too hard..." one of the boys said unsurely.

Sora frowned at that.

"They'll plummet to their deaths before they reach the hotel." Bitch-sensei turned to Karasuma.

Karasuma grimaced, gritting his teeth as he lowered his head. "I knew it—it's no use. We have to send him with those two." He looked up. "Nagisa, Kayano...I'm sorry but-"

Suddenly Sora started climbing. "If you're all not gonna come then I'll do this alone. I'll bring back stories for you of my awesomeness."

He smirked, letting out a laugh as he continued climbing. Close behind him, Isogai followed.

"Huh?" Karasuma's eyes widened.

"Well, I mean if the ledge is the problem that part's a piece of cake," Isogai said brightly as he climbed up with ease.

"Especially compared to our usual training." Okano followed after him.

"Right." Rinka and Chiba followed close after.

Bitch-sensei and Karasuma were gaping in shock.

Koro-sensei chuckled.

Isogai smiled and looked down at the teachers. "But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown foe in an unknown hotel, so Mr Karasuma, it won't be easy but would you be our commander?"

The rest of the class was already halfway up the cliff.

"We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Terasaka threatened.

Karasuma remained shocked for another second until Koro-sensei spoke.

"As you can see, they're no ordinary students," Koro-sensei reminded him. "You have a fifteen-member special forces unit at your command."

"Fifteen?" Bitch-sensei questioned.

Nagisa held up his phone.

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu winked.

"Now there's not much time!" Koro-sensei said.

Karasuma took a moment to harden his resolve before he moved forward. "Attention! Our objective is the top floor of the hotel at the summit!"

The student smiled down at him. "Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a surprise attack!" Nagisa's expression became more serious. "We'll use the same hand signals and link-ups from training! The only difference is our target." Karasuma's gaze narrowed. "You have three minutes to memorize the map, we begin at 21:50!!"

E Class raised their arms.

"Right!!"

____________________

Okano climbed up the cliff like a spider. "Don't get left behind!" she teased her classmates.

Kimura looked impressed. "Okano sure can move."

"Yeah." Isogai climbed up. "She's got the rest of us beat in this kind of thing."

Kimura looked over his shoulder. "Whereas with our teachers..."