The Worst Teacher In History

Physical Education. Knife Training. Something that was so standard for Sora that it was basically effortless to do at this point. Sora and Sugino went at it, dodging each others strikes with ease.

Standing at a side was Mr Karasuma.

"Don't look away!"He said, his voice stern. "Predict your target's move! If you all do that," he went on, "You'll block off every last one of their escape routes." He said.

Suddenly Koro-sensei stood right behind Karasuma. "To kill such a man of character would be unthinkable!" Karasuma's vein popped.

"Don't make up my thoughts, get lost, target!"He said sternly. The drawing slid and Koro-sensei's sneering look peered over.

Sora was confused now.

And suddenly Nagisa was sent flying across the field.

"The hell!?" Sora yelped.

Karasuma blinked trying to grab on a loose string. Everyone stopped to look. "Sorry!" He said quickly."Put a little too much oomph into my block there."

"You okay Nagisa?" Sora asked.

"Oh, I-I'm fine," Nagisa said smiling.

"Dummy! You have to keep an eye on him!" Sugino said and Nagisa looked across with a sheepish smile.

Koro-sensei watched on and commented on nothing.

____________________

The bell rang dismissing the class. As someone approached the P.E grounds, Karasuma was walking back.

"He has, like, zero chinks." Okajima said.

"Sensei!" Kurahashi approached him. "Come out for snacks with us after class!" She invited.

The teacher waved a dismissive hand. "I appreciate the invite, but I still have work to do."

Some of E Class looked deflated.

"No chinks in his private life either," Mimura mumbled.

"It's more like there's a wall between him and us," Okano commented.

"Well he is a Special Forces Agent. He has other stuff that he needs to do you know?" Sora pointed out, walking with his hands in his pockets.

"I don't know though. I mean, takes good care of us and all, but is that only because he 'has' to?" Kurahashi said sadly.

"Yo! Karasuma!" The said man looked up to the source of the new voice.

"Takaoka!" He said surprised. Sora followed Karasuma's gaze, spotting the man.

"A new teacher?" Whispered a student.

The burly man had several paper bags with. "hey!"He said to the class."I'm Akira Takaoka and I'll be assisting Karasuma as of today." He announced cheerfully. "Nice to meet you, E-Class!" He passed them a bright smile.

"Well he seems friendly." Yuki chirped, seeming somewhat relieved at the thought. "I've had enough bad teachers for one life my first 2 years of Junior High."

The man laid down a blanket, and set things down onto it.

Tortes, cakes, ice cream and chocolate spread across a small sheet. The students gathered around. "W-What's all this?" One stuttered,

Sora raised an eyebrow at this. Was he trying to treat them to be nice? Or was he trying to buy their affection? Both were possible, but he didn't want to jump to any conclusions.

"What's all this about?" He asked.

"Just a way to say hi!" The man bellowed, earning a glance from Sora as he let out a quiet hum.