The Culture Festival

"So class...what's this about an end-of-year Culture Festival?" Koro-sensei asked.

Sora perked up at that.

"Oh, right," Maehara muttered.

"With all the things going on I'd almost forgotten," Okano added with a crooked smile.

"It's exactly what it sounds like." Isogai started. "Every year before Summer Break the school holds a school-wide Culture Festival. All the classes usually put something together."

Koro-sensei raised a nonexistent eyebrow at that.

"Even E-Class?" He asked.

Sora sighed. "Well, the whole thing is completely optional. And since it's during The Summer, E-Class is allowed to take part. It's not conflicting with any studies after all...but-"

"Unlike the other classes, E-Class doesn't get a budget to work with. So we have to make it work with our own money." Sugaya added. "So E-Class usually just skips it."

"Yeah, besides, we have more important stuff to worry about," Yuki added. "We should probably just skip it-"

Sora raised an eyebrow at that.

"That's no way to view this at all children!" Koro-sensei roared, zipping all around the room. "We'll come up with an attraction that blows every other class away! We won in Finals, and we can win here!"

The class began to talk amongst themselves. Before Sugaya and Kataoka stood.

"Well if we're doing this then should we have a vote on what to do?" Isogai asked. "We need to come up with something eventually."

Kataoka nodded. "If anyone has any ideas then feel free to share."

"We could open up a cafe!" Kurahashi suggested.

"Yeah a Maid Cafe!" Maehara added.

"Absolutely not!" Okano shouted at him.

The class went back and forth for a minute, as Itona turned toward Sora with a confused expression.

"What's a Culture Festival?" He asked, earning a confused glance from Sora. The brown-haired boy let out a sigh as he pressed his forehead against the desk.

"I'm too tired for this..." He muttered, as the class continued to go back and forth.

"Do you have any ideas, Yuki?" Sugino asked, earning a yelp from her. Sora stared at her, what was going on with her today?

The albino looked around nervously before she stammered out. "Oh- ah...I uh...I think a cafe could be fun..."

Sora sat up in his chair as he glanced over at her. He needed to test something now.

"What about a concert?" He asked, watching Yuki's expression closely as he spoke. And as he expected, she seemed to grow extremely nervous.

"Oh? That could work, but who here can sing?" Isogai muttered.

"Mimura's pretty good at Air Guitar apparently." Karma laughed.

"Shut up!" Mimura shot back.

"W-Well...sounds like that won't work! After all, we don't have anyone that can sing." Yuki panicked, fanning her face with her textbook.

Sora stared at her even more intently.

"Except for you right?" Sora asked, glancing over at her. Most of the room halted their discussions, and turned toward Yuki. "You can sing. I've heard it."

Yuki looked away from everyone with a bright red face.

"I-I mean...yeah...I uh...I kinda can..." She stammered out, looking out the window as she bit her lip.