Itona Horibe: Part 2

"So how are you doing now? Your injuries all better finally?" Yuki asked, earning a nod from Sora.

"At long last, yes." Sora replied with a smile. Yuki laughed at that and walked alongside him. Where to? That was a wonderful question. One that nobody except for Koro-sensei could answer.

And for some reason, he had actually decided to not talk for a little bit.

It was a sweltering day outside. And for some reason Koro-sensei decided on a wilderness hike.

"Phew!" Koro-sensei was walking through the woods. "Helter swelter!" He passed a small caterpillar. "I understand this is what it's like in Osaka when a heatwave hits." He was fanning himself with a mini Koro-sensei fan while Class E followed behind.

Sugino grimaced. "So hot...why's he got us out here on the back of the mountain?"

"It's not like it's any better than the classroom." Yuki joked.

"I miss AC..." Nakamura groaned.

"We all miss AC, Nakamura." Okano agreed.

Ritsu was in her swimming gear while she talked to them through the phone. "If he's looking for a pool, there's one at the main campus," she said to Nagisa who was holding the phone. "But that's not in this direction, is it?"

No," Nagisa replied, frowning.

"Maybe we're going swimming in the river?" Sora joked. "That was fun right Okajima?"

Okajima shuddered at the mention of that day. "Never again!"

"Hey, Nagisa." Karma walked alongside him. "I hear you really did a number the other day," he said. "I sure wish I could've seen that assassination of yours."

Nagisa smiled sheepishly. "It wasn't that impressive. Sora roundhouse kicked the guy into next week with still healing broken ribs."

"Nope! This is your moment Nagisa. I did absolutely nothing cool on that day." Sora countered.

"You really hate attention huh?" Yuki asked with a smile on her face.

Koro-sensei chuckled when he came to a spot and turned around to face them. "All right, we're here!" He parted the bushes. "Behold!"

The class gaped in shock when they saw the clean water bank that had been converted into a makeshift pool.

"A pool I made specially just for E Class!" Koro-sensei announced.

The class cheered and threw their jackets off to jump into the pool.

"Woohoo!" Hiroto jumped in along with the others.

Sora stared in shock. This guy was honestly too much sometimes.

"Quite gawking and jump in!" Yuki cheered, pushing Sora in from behind before she jumped in after him.

There was a chorus of splashes as the class all jumped in one by one.

The students were all playing and swimming in the pool having the time of their lives.

Kayano was sitting in a floating ring while holding a Koro-sensei themed beach ball in her hand. She sighed. "It's fun, but a little depressing" she said quietly to herself as she stared at the ball. "I'm a terrible swimmer..." She looked around. "And this suit leaves nothing to the imagination..."

The side of a camera flashed into view. "Don't worry, Kayano..." Okajima held the camera up to view. "Someone somewhere will want a body like yours someday." He took a series of pictures.

The girls groaned.

Kayano blanched. "Hey, Okajima, maybe don't go acting like a dashing young man while setting up that camera to snap sneak pics."