The Gang Runs a Daycare

"No way...are you two on a date!?" Yuki asked, turning a corner to see none other than Isogai and Kataoka together. Both of them blushed and looked away.

"It's nothing like that. We're just walking to the station together." Kataoka pointed out. Yuki frowned in response.

"Well that's no fun..." She grumbled.

Isogai laughed sheepishly, before looking around. "Speaking of which, where's Sora? You guys always walk to class together."

"Hm? Oh, Akihiko was visiting, so Sora got a ride with him." Yuki explained. "I didn't wanna get in the middle of their bonding time. So I decided to walk alone until I spotted someone else."

"Akihiko? That's one of his old friends right?" Isogai asked.

"Yeah, he's planning a trip to Shibuya. The Anniversary of that Asami girl's death is coming up so-"

"Ah, I get it" Kataoka nodded, cutting her off.

"So what about you two?" Yuki asked, smirking as she asked.

"It's not like that." The pair shot back.

"Speaking in unison doesn't help your case." Yuki teased again, inching closer and closer to the duo as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"You're worse than Koro-sensei sometimes." Isogai laughed, earning a giggle from Yuki.

"Am I?" She asked, a small notebook falling from her bag.

Kataoka noticed it first.

"You dropped something." She said, picking it up as it opened to a random page.

Yuki blushed. "Wait don't read that-"

Too late. Both Kataoka and Isogai glanced at the page, and glanced over at Yuki.

"Yuki? Are these..." Kataoka started.

"They're lyrics right?" Isogai finished.

Yuki laughed awkwardly and looked away. "C-Can I have my journal back?"

"Oh! Right." Kataoka stammered, handing it back to her. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Yuki shook her head, putting the journal away. "I'm just a little embarrassed...that and I wanted it to be a surprise for everyone."

"A surprise?" Isogai asked.

"Yeah, I'm writing a song to commemorate our time together. But I uh- didn't want anyone to see it yet." Yuki admitted, looking away with a blush. "You guys can keep this a secret right?"

Both of them smiled at her.

"Of course." Kataoka assured her. "It's actually really sweet of you to do that."

"Well if it wasn't for E-Class, then I wouldn't have rediscovered my passion for music so-" Yuki blushed, being broken from her thoughts by laughter above her. "Huh?"

Above the trio, multiple members of their class leaped between the buildings.

Nagisa smiled.

Hayami and Sugino bounced in front of Isogai as he tried to get their attention, "Wait up guys!"

"No parkour outside of class!" Kataoka reprimanded.

"No sweat!" Okajima jeered. "The sports festival showed 'em we're no ordinary students!"

Sugino and Nagisa hopped alongside each other.

Feet sprung off a ledge one by one.

"Guys don't be reckless!" Yuki scolded, running after them on the ground.