Bitch-Sensei

Karasuma was standing at the front of the classroom. "Now, allow me to introduce your brand new temporary foreign-language teacher."

Sora stared in amazement. The Octopus managed to get a girlfriend before him, and the entirety of Class 3-e. The very concept was enough to make him wanna give up on this assassination and pursue a peaceful existence on an island in The Caribbean.

He wasn't sure why this change elicited such a response. But that is what his immediate gut reaction was, or at least the second one, right after absolute disgust.

The blonde woman was clinging to Koro-sensei, smiling pleasantly at them all.

"Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!" she introduced herself.

"What a knockout!" Hiroto whispered excitedly.

"What knockers!" Okajima gushed, getting a nosebleed.

Bitch-sensei smiled up at Koro-sensei. "Who would have thought you were a teacher here?"

Karasuma watched Koro-sensei from the corner of his eye. "The School intends to give you an authentic experience in foreign languages," he said. "I trust there are no complaints..." Bitch-sensei was still smiling and gushing all over the yellow teacher. "...About her taking over half your English lesson?"

"If we must," Koro-sensei replied without complaint.

Okajima gaped at the scene in front of him while Mimura looked extremely uncomfortable.

Nagisa's mouth curled up in amusement while Kayano leaned over.

"We're got us one heck of a teacher," she whispered excitedly. "Not only that, she seems to really have a thing for Koro-sensei."

Sora stared at her. She was an assassin right? She had to be. There was no way they would hire a normal teacher to help out when a state secret was teaching the class. Clearly she was brought in to kill him. And based on how she acted, seduction was her specialty.

"Uh, huh." Nagisa nodded, holding up his pen and notepad. "I might get some assassination hints out of this." He looked back at Koro-sensei, who seemed perfectly fine with Bitch-sensei gripping his arm. Meanwhile Koro-sensei looked down at her with a large smile.

Koro-sensei's grin widened when his face glowed pink.

"He's just plain smitten," Hiroto remarked dryly.

"There's no mistaking that face," Nagisa said. "How human of him."

Irina-sensei blushed and sighed softly as she stared up at the octopoid. "The more I look at you the more I like what I see." His pin face was shown. "You're beady eyes, like two diarrhoea pills."

Sora gagged. She was either an assassin, or she had the weirdest fetish ever.

Right up there with feet.

His wriggling tentacles were shown. "Your undefined joints." She rested her head on his chest, while class behind her looked shocked. "Why, you're positively captivating."

"How embarrassing!" Koro-sensei chuckled.

Sora sighed. Today was gonna be a hell of a day.

___________________

"Hey, pass! Kill!"Karma called out as Okajima kicked a ball toward their teacher.

"Are you not gonna join their game?" Karasuma asked and Sora shook his head.

"Nah, I'm feeling a little under the weather today," He admitted, it wasn't a lie at all. He genuinely wasn't feeling well, but he would be lying if that was his only reason.