Grip and Blade

Karma rushed forwards and swung the potted plant at the man. It did nothing. The assassin caught it with his hand, "Too soft, hm. You'll have to find a better weapon, hm," and breaks the trunk in half.

"Don't need one." The two then brace themselves to fight with bare hands only.

The assassin comes charging towards Karma and starts taking swings at him. All of a sudden, Karma is dodging and blocking like there's no tomorrow.

Sora stood, silently watching. His arms crossed, and his eyes focused on what was taking place.

"Wow..." Kayano muses, "He's dodging or blocking every blow!"

"That's your defence technique, right, Karasuma-sensei?" Koro-Sensei inquires.

Sora noticed it too. The entire time he'd known Karma, he'd assumed he was just a thug. That was how Sora himself fought...but Karma...

Sora smirked. Karma was more than just that.

"What's wrong, hm? You'll never get past me if you don't attack, hm!" The Assassin stated.

"You think?" Karma smiles, "I mean, I could be doing my best to distract you while the rest of us slip past a few at a time. Relax. No underhanded hijinx here. Now... it's my turn." He cracks his knuckles and starts bouncing in place. "Barehanded, like you. We'll settle this fair and square, man to man."

"I like that face of yours, young warrior, hm. With you, I've got a chance- a chance at the fair fight I can't experience in the assassination biz, hm."

Karma next runs in and tries to hit him, throws punches left and right, up and down. Things are getting nowhere, that is, until Karma manages to kick his leg. The Assassin staggered and turned around when he limped away, leaving his back wide open. It was an opportunity to win, and the young redhead took it. He rushed up...

And a can of the demobilizing gas was sprayed at point-blank range into his face. Karma fell to the ground.

Sora's eyes narrowed.

Everyone in 3-E gasped.

The Assassin grabbed Karma by his hair, "It's over, hm." He dropped the canister. "I'm not fond of drawn-out fights, hm. Thought I'd give Smog's paralysis gas a try, hm."

"That's dirty! Ain't nothin' fair about sneakin' that into the fight!" Yoshida yells at him.

"I never said I only fight bare-handed, hm." He now has his hand over Karma's face and lifts him up into the air, "One mustn't get too particular about one's hangups, hm. Just another key to sticking around in this business, hm. A spray of gas at point-blank range, hm... You'll never defend against it if you don't see it com--" He turns his face around to properly view his victory and looks dead ahead at the demobilised red head. Demobilized. Or at least... that's what he thought. Karma himself sprays Grip in the face with a canister of gas.

The older male immediately coughs when he breathes it in, "Wh-what have you... hm..." He staggers, struggling not to fall down. Karma has a big grin, holding a handkerchief over his mouth,

"What a coincidence! We were both thinking the same thing!"

Sora sighed. Why on earth was he ever worried?

"How... did you... get that... hm...? And how... did you not... breathe my gas... hm...?" He reaches inside his shirt and reveals a pocket knife which he then comes flying towards Karma, wildly attempting to stab him.

Karma dodged, grabbed his arm, twisted it and shoved him onto the floor with all his weight on top of Mr. Hm. The man grunted in pain.

"C'mon, Terasaka-make it snappy! We'll need duct tape and sheer numbers to beat this monster!"