The A In Q&A

So with a few days passing we've gotten enough Questions for an actual Q&A. Thank you to everyone who sent in their questions via commenting on the original post, DMing me, and to that one guy who asked me in person (thanks Steven).

Let's begin!

1. Will you be handling Itona in the same way?

Answer: For the most part. The end result will be the same, but I might use their dynamic a bit more so it doesn't come out of nowhere as much.

2. Is Yuki replacing Hayami?

Answer: This is one I got a few times. And the answer in regards to romance is yes. I feel like I really struggle to write Hayami, so in this rewrite I replaced her with a character who I can write more freely. Since Yuki is my own creation I'm not as limited with her as I was with Hayami. But Hayami will still be part of this new story, so don't worry about that.

3. Who's your favorite member of Class 3e?

Answer: Definitely Itona, he is my precious child and I love him.

4. What's the point of Yuki.

Answer: Like I said. I felt very restricted with Hayami. So I wanted to create my own character who I could mold in my own way. Her big story arc is actually coming up soon too, so get excited for that lol.

5. If Sora was in MHA what would his quirk be.

Answer: Hardening, no question.

6. Will Sora's backstory be the same in the rewrite.

Answer: Yes and no. Really the biggest reason I'm doing this rewrite is to fix Sora's backstory.

Thanks to everyone who sent in questions. I'll hold more Q&As in the future too! So be ready for that!