Itona Horibe

It was a rainy day, water pouring down onto the old campus. ''Alright, class,'' Koro-sensei's voice echoed over the top of the image, ''time for homeroom.'' His voice sounded a tad strained. Koro-sensei's whole face took up the screen in a mass of yellow. ''Please take your seats.''

The class of 3-E stared up at their teacher, shock and horror dripping from their gasps. ''That's... big,'' Nagisa gulped.

"It looks like a water balloon." Sora joked.

"You think it would pop if we poked it with a needle?" Sugaya asked.

"That feels like Serial Killer talk." Yuki pointed out.

Ritsu flickered on,  staring at Koro-sensei in shock. ''Koro-sensei, your head is approximately 33% larger,'' the robotic girl shakily informed. ''Please explain.''

''Ah,'' Koro-sensei began nervously, ''it's soaked up all this moisture, thanks to the high humidity.''

"Oh so more like a Sponge then?" Sora muttered.

''Like uncooked rice!'' Muramatsu, the resident rice expert, exclaimed as Koro-sensei pinched and pulled his skin to leak the water into a bucket.

"That's gross." Hayami pointed out.

''Now then, Mr Karasuma tells me another transfer student is coming.''

''Yeah, well,'' Maehara stated, ''probably another assassin.

Koro-sensei faced the class admitting, ''I got into a little trouble taking Ritsu too lightly last time.'' He pointed a finger at the monitor, the whole class turning to look, ''I won't make that mistake again.'' Ritsu giggled. "In any case, it'll be nice for you to have someone else on your side.'' The teacher rubbed his tentacles together, smirking cockily.

''Hey, Ritsu,'' Yuki turned to face her fellow student, ''have you heard anything? You know, as a fellow transfer assassin?''

''Yes, a little. Originally, he and I were to be introduced together. I would handle long-range attacks, and he, close-range combat.'' Koro-sensei's form was cut down. ''Together, we'd drive Koro-sensei into a corner.''

The students stared back at Ritsu fearfully. ''But... those orders were cancelled for two reasons.''

Hara fearfully asked, ''huh... what were they?''

''One, his adjustment took longer than expected. And two... I lack the capacity to support him. As an assassin, I am overwhelmingly inferior to him.'' Koro-sensei sunk back a bit, fearfully.

"Well that's terrifying..." Yuki gulped.

"Great, more crazy people!" Sugaya groaned.

The sound of something dragging made the class jump, sitting to attention. The class stared fearfully at the white-clad figure hovering at the doorway; far too tall to be a student. ''What's with the outfit?'' Kataoka whispered.

''Is that the new kid?'' Okano murmured.

"If the new kid's a cult leader maybe..." Sora pointed out.

"Creepy." Yuki shuddered

The guy held out two fingers, before suddenly twisting his hand, making a white dove appear on his hand. The class gasped in surprise, making the man laugh.