Kyoto

"Hey, Nagisa, have you figured out everyone in your group yet?" Kataoka asked.

"Huh?" Nagisa looked up from his bag. "My group?"

"When you're all set, tell me- your class president-or Isogai, okay?" Kataoka smiled cheerfully and walked away.

"She's referring to the class trip to Kyoto Nagisa. It's next week remember?" Sora reminded him, earning a pout from Kayano.

"Hey no fair! I wanted to tell him." She moaned.

"Too slow short stack." Sora teased, earning a glare from the green-haired girl.

"Honestly! Who has a class trip this early in Year 3?" Koro-sensei fumed, walking over to them dressed in a geisha outfit. "I can't say I approve."

Sora rolled his eyes.

"You're totally into it!" Maehara yelled.

"An apprentice geisha?!" Mimura exclaimed.

Okajima was sweating. "And, it looks good on him!"

"No it doesn't." Yuki objected.

Koro-sensei quickly changed, blushing. "Saw right through me..." He scratched his head. "Yes, in fact, I can hardly wait to go on this trip with you."

"We can tell..." Sora muttered.

____________________

"As you know, next week is our two-night school trip to Kyoto," Karasuma announced. "Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but you're still on duty."

"You mean we can assassinate him there?" Okano asked.

"Precisely," he replied.

"Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school," Karasuma continued. "And, you'll be moving in groups that you'll be following. It's an ideal location for snipers. The government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you."

The class looked on in excitement.

"If they succeed they'll share the ten billion yen with you, based on the degree of their contribution," Karasuma said. "Be sure to pick assassination friendly tour routes."

"Yes, sir!" the class chorused.

___________________

A little while later the students were back in class chatting with each other

"School trip groups, huh?" Nagisa was looking at a map of Kyoto, while Sugino, Yuki, and Kayano stood next to him. "Hey, Karma, Sora? Want to be in our group?"

Karma glanced up and smiled. "Yeah, okay."

"Sounds good." Sora agreed.

Sugino looked nervous. "You sure about that, Karma?" he said as the redhead and brown-haired boys walked over. "You won't be picking fights and getting in trouble, right?"

"No sweat." Karma smiled. He flashed a photo of two beaten up high schoolers. "When I fight offsite, I make sure to silence my witnesses, the whole thing stays hush-hush." He grinned devilishly with a sinister edge to his aura.

Sugino was horrified and quickly whispered to a relaxed Nagisa, "C'mon! We can't let him in our group!"

Nagisa hummed. "But we are old friends..."

"I would promise to keep him in check. But that's too much work." Sora stated with a lazy yawn.

"Everything is too much work for you!" Sugino groaned.

"Glad we're on the same page bud!" Sora chirped.

Yuki rolled her eyes at that. "You two are impossible."