Karma Akabane

"Hey, Nagisa, Sora" Karma greeted, holding a juice box in his hand. "It's been a while." He smiled slyly.

Nagisa looked up in surprise. "Karma... You're back?"

Karma smiled innocently as the breeze blew his hair.

Sora raised an eyebrow at that. There was absolutely nothing innocent about Karma Akabane.

"Oh?" Karma smiled pleasantly and ran down the steps. "So this is the infamous Koro-sensei?" he said brightly, while the other students watch him warily. "Whoa, he really does look like an octopus." He stopped in front of the yellow teacher.

Koro-sensei looked at him curiously. "You're Akabane, Karma, right? I'd heard your suspension was up today." Then his face flushed purple with an X in the middle. "But that's no excuse to be late on your first day back."

Karma chuckled lightly. "It's hard to get back into the swing of things." He shifted the juice box to his other hand and held out his other hand. "And feel free to call me by my first name. It's nice to meet you, Sensei."

"Likewise." Koro-sensei reached out to shake his hand. "Let's make this a fun year."

Sora smirked.

"Careful Sensei, he's a schemer." Sora joked, quiet enough that Koro-Sensei didn't hear him. As he said this Yuki turned to him.

"What does that mean-"

When Koro-Sensei's yellow tentacle touched Karma's hand it exploded into a wet goo. The sudden moment cut Yuki off, breaking her from her line of thought as she turned toward the scene. Sora turned toward it as well with a wide smile on his face.

This was gonna be a fun day.

"Whoa!" Koro-sensei reeled back in shock.

Karma tossed the juice box and unsheathed a knife from his sleeve, striking Koro-sensei.

The teacher dodged to the left.

"Wow!" Karma straightened up. "Looks like you're as fast as they say." He chuckled and looked at his hand where there were cut up pieces of the anti-sensei blade glued on.

Sora's eyes widened slightly. That was clever, he was honestly ashamed he hadn't thought of that idea yet.

"And these knives are as effective as they say. "I cut one up into tiny little pieces and stuck them onto my hand." He admired his hand. "But I'm surprised you fell for such a simple move." He showed Koro-sensei his hand. "You jumped back so far, too." The scene zoomed out to show them both staring each other off. "What are you, a scaredy-cat?" he mocked as he casually walked over to Koro-sensei.

As Karma walked over to Koro-sensei the yellow tentacle started to regenerate.

"I heard 'Koro-sensei' comes from 'korosenai,'" Karma goaded, Koro-sensei reached back when Karma got too close. "Or 'unkillable.'" Karma tilted his head up challengingly. "But what's this? Could you be a pushover after all?"

Koro-sensei's face was an angry blood red, with veins spasming.

Yuki turned toward Sora again.

"So...this is Karma Akabane huh?" She asked, earning a nod from the brown-eyed boy.

"Yup! Kunugigaoka Junior High's very own sadistic honors student." Sora laughed, still not turning away from the scene. "We were in the same class our first two years here."

"He seems fun." Yuki sarcastically pointed out.

"If you think sadists and violence are fun then yeah!" Sora chirped, smiling cheerfully at the albino girl. Yuki just laughed awkwardly at the quip.