Okinawa!

"UGH! Why did we have to be on a boat?" Koro-sensei complained, leaning his head on the railing. "Couldn't we be taking a plane? Ugh, my head..."

"Would you believe me if I said we did it intentionally to mess with you?" Sora joked, smirking at him as he leaned against the railing.

"You did!?"

Sora stared at him. "Yes, Koro-sensei...we bought a Yacht."

"Don't be so mean." Yuki chastised, placing her hands on her hips as she wore a scolding look on her face. Her head was covered by a wide-brimmed sun hat, likely to deal with the sun. He knew that was especially important to her given her condition.

"Hey, it was a dumb question." Sora shot back. Their back and forth likely would have continued had another voice not rang through the group.

"Oh, I can see the island from here! We're almost there." Kurahashi yelled as she tried to stab Koro-sensei.

Sugino grinned. "Six whole hours from Tokyo."

Maehara smirked and commented, "The perfect setting for an all-out assassination."

"Okinawa!"

____________________

"On behalf of the Okinawa resort hotel. Welcome. We hope your stay is a pleasant one. Tropical juice compliments of the house. Enjoy!" A chubby man with small eyes served them drinks.

"We are living the high life!" Mimura said, raising his glass.

"You ain't joking, man, everything's so island-ey." Kimura looked around in amazement.

Yuki laughed at that, taking a sip of her own drink. "Island-ey?"

"A hotel right on the beach. Outstanding and a smorgasbord of structured leisure activities." Koro-sensei had his sunglasses on and was relaxing in the shade.

"We're saving that you know what till after we eat right now I vote we have some fun island style," Muramatsu said while Yoshida smirked.

"Why don't we all split up into groups like we did on a school trip to Kyoto?" Yoshida suggested slyly.

Koro-sensei chuckled, taking off his sunglasses. "A grand idea. Play Hard Kill hard. "This is how top-notch assassins get the most out of their summer vacation!"

____________________

"Group 3 has him touring deep-sea caves on the other side of the island. He can't see us. We should be good to go," Rinka replied.

"Ought to give us more than enough time to scout out a decent sniper spot," Chiba commented.

Sora yawned as he leaned back against a tree, staring out a the sea. Their job was simple, set up the decoys. That way Koro-sensei wouldn't be able to know that Hayami and Chiba were shooting from the water.

"Sora. Stop slacking off and help us find a spot." Hayami ordered, earning a sigh from the brown-haired boy.

"Yeah yeah..." He replied, following after the group with his hands in his pockets. "So how's it feel?"

"How does what feel?" Chiba asked.

"Being the ones with the honor of landing the final blow." Sora clarified.

"Yeah, we'll be the ones doing all the grunt work," Yuki added, walking backward, ahead of the group. "You guys have gotta be excited right?"

She smiled as she walked, earning a sign from Hayami. "This is business. Not pleasure."

"Exactly, we're not doing this for the excitement," Chiba added, earning stares from both Yuki and Sora. Meanwhile, Itona continued walking.

"You two are sure you're not real assassins?" He pondered, earning a laugh from the brown-haired boy.