6

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 6: The White Tiger Legion

As early as when eating, Ye Yushi temporarily turned off the voice playback, and Bai Guo's side was the same. After all, when eating, there are still various conversations in the ears, which can easily affect the enjoyment of dinner. So much so that the wailing of the audience did not notice this. The audience was still reluctant to withdraw, so they could only endure the humiliation and burden, gritting their teeth and watching one person and one cat eat beautifully.

Abominable, when did they suffer this grievance, condemn, and condemn fiercely.

So, when Ye Yushi finished dinner, he found that his barrage was full of crying and rolling memes.

He asked in surprise, "What's wrong with this?"

This innocent tone is even more infuriating.

Barrage: Wow -

Bai Guo licked his paws and said, "Meow, you forgot to open the taste sense to share."

"Ah, so it is." Ye Yushi suddenly realized, then nodded his cheeks and looked at the screen innocently, "I'm sorry, I forgot." Is

it so simple to want to go over?

Damn, what about the feeling that they eat electronic food and taste like chewing wax?

One by one, he organized the language, and he wanted to loudly condemn Ye Yushi's wrongness, but on his cheeks, the words were condensed in his chest, and he couldn't say a word.

Damn, I can't say anything heavy to this face.

In the past, the family said that when Ye Yushi looked at others with those clear eyes, no matter what the request would not be rejected, it was also applicable here at this time, not to mention that compared to the well-developed interstellar people, Ye Yushi was originally small, so there was not much anger in the live broadcast room that suddenly dissipated under his innocent expression. All of them are arrogant and say okay, okay, I'll forgive you this time.

Ye Yushi's eyes curved and chased after the victory: "Next time I will definitely remember to share the sense of taste, and you can find me with a little attention." This

is completely conspiracy, and the conspiracy is everyone's attention. The audience wanted to point out loud, but thinking of the taste sharing that they had not tasted this time, they hummed and said something so that they should not pay attention, but their hands pressed the attention button very honestly.

[I'm not looking forward to your next live broadcast, but I can't bear to see you too disappointed]

"Okay, good, I see, thank you for your attention." Ye Yushi said with a smile, "Generally, it will be broadcast live during three meals, and I will take everyone out to broadcast something else when I have the opportunity."

"Is it still scrambled eggs with tomatoes and bamboo shoots tomorrow?" Tomorrow is different, you can't always eat one dish, you have to change it. Rest assured, this time will definitely not forget the taste sharing, there will always be today's turn of the food, and tomato scrambled eggs are the simplest dish, you can also go home and let the robot try, of course, it is also a good thing to be able to do it yourself.