88

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 88: The Phoenix Spreads Its Wings

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 88: The Phoenix Spreads Its WingsBookmark

But today's three dishes still have to be eaten.

Three cold dishes, pepper oil cocoon white crispy and tender, chicken shredded cucumber tender and refreshing, the remaining ginger sauce fish meat, the taste of the fish meat is tender, but the matching ginger juice is fragrant and spicy. Even the cucumber that is used as an addition to the head tastes great. Obviously, they are all cold cuts, but each has its own taste.

[Delicious is delicious, but I don't know why, I feel that if I don't eat something hot, I am not satisfied] [Hehe, I am too,

so is there any additional meal when it rains?

"Of course, the evening is not the main content of the live broadcast, so I will fry a few hot dishes for everyone at that time." Ye Yushi said, and the audience immediately cheered.

Even the white tiger raised its paw happily.

Obviously, the lack of meat on this table today made him very unsatisfied.

Ye Yushi shook his head and asked Bai Guo to give them a book first, but he thought about the materials he would use to make the phoenix wings tomorrow.

Bai Guo saw him thinking, quietly moved to the side, and then clicked "Dream of Red Mansions" for everyone. A few days ago, at the request of the audience, Bai Guo also played martial arts novels to them, listening to the world of swords and shadows, the audience shouted directly, I can't wait for Star Network to quickly launch light flying functions, so that they can experience the happiness of martial arts, and even many people are still looking forward to the story that game companies will broadcast directly when Ye Yu notices, when the time comes, make a holographic game out, everyone can be lively.

However, martial arts is good, but after listening to more, everyone also wants to hear new stories, so in the past two days, Bai Guo played "Dream of Red Mansions" to them.

He is not as exciting as martial arts, nor is it like fantasy in god and demon novels, and the audience who just listened to it could not enter the play at first because the style change was too big, but they were immediately attracted after a while.

This is that in the evening, Ye Yushi made dinner, and after everyone shared it together, they turned off the live broadcast.

Seeing that Ye Yu was still in the kitchen and couldn't come out, Bai Guo said curiously: "Aren't you going to purify the spar today?" "Usually at this time, Ye Yu goes upstairs.

Ye Yushi shook his head: "Don't worry, tomorrow will use beef to cook, I will marinate it one night in advance, and tomorrow I will directly make sauce beef."

"Wow! Bai Guo was surprised after hearing this, and suddenly said in doubt, "No, isn't what you are going to do tomorrow to spread the wings of the phoenix?" It's hard to add meals.