42

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 42: Treasure Anchor (Plus Change)

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 42: Treasure Anchor (Plus Change) (1/2)

Bookmark

Compared to the previous two, pan-fried tofu is much more worry-free.

The old tofu is cut into chunks of the same size and arranged neatly on long plates. When the leaves rain, turn on the oil pan, coat the tofu with a layer of egg liquid, and then start frying the tofu.

After a while, the skin of the tofu begins to turn a beautiful golden yellow, and over time, the plump body begins to shrink slightly.

Almost fry until golden brown on both sides, Ye Yushi put the tofu out, and then fry minced garlic and chili pepper in the pan, wait until the aroma is stir-fried, and the seasoned sauce is poured into the bottom of the pot, the overbearing aroma immediately grabs all people's sense of smell, Ye Yushi pours tofu at this time, wait until it is evenly dipped in the soup, pan-fried tofu out of the pot, and then pour the remaining soup at the bottom of the pot over it, as if you can already think of the taste of tofu after absorbing the juice.

After the two dishes were done, Ye Yushi brought them to the dining table. Bai Guo was hungry when he smelled it from the kitchen, and even if he ate a bowl of tofu brain during the day today, he would still be looking forward to dinner. When he saw Mapo tofu and pan-fried tofu, his eyes lit up, and he said happily, "I like this, and I like this."

The audience broke the truth in one word:

【Which of you don't like to eat, snack goods】

Bai Guo also heard this, and flicked his tail and hummed: "Then I can eat it, slightly."

They know how to break the white fruit defense, and the white fruit also knows exactly how to break their defense. Hearing this, the live broadcast room soured one by one.

【Abominable kitten】

[Tell me, what are you messing with it for]

[Wow wow wow cry——]

Soon, however, these ironic performances disappeared when Ye Yushi sat down. One by one, they gathered in front of the live broadcast room expectantly, ordering takeaway, snacking and snacking, and electronic meals were the meals in their mouths. They've also eaten together in the rain, hum!

The porcelain-white spoon was submerged into the mushroom soup, and Ye Yushi scooped it up and drank it, and the same taste was shared with the audience's palate.

Fresh!

This is everyone's first feeling.

Tender mushrooms, freshly made tender tofu, and a little egg aroma. This soup alone makes people want to take another sip, especially the warm temperature, which is especially suitable for the cool autumn.

Take another bite of Mapo tofu. Mapo tofu with peppercorn noodles and chili noodles is spicy and fragrant, and the soup is immersed in tender tofu, and I don't feel anything in the first bite, but when I eat it again, the tip of my tongue has already felt a slight numbness.

The staggered minced meat adds a crispy aroma, which is why people can't help but take a bite.

As for the pan-fried tofu, it looks ordinary, but you know that the taste is not bad as soon as you eat it. The difficulty of tofu lies in how the soup tastes, so as not to eat it in one bite, only the taste of tofu, and other ingredients are not immersed. This fragrant fried tofu is fried and simmered in sauce, but there is no taste of wasting the juice at all, and when you bite down, it seems to be able to burst juice under the crispy appearance, and the taste is just right.