51

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 51: Roasted Tea (Plus More)

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 51: Roasted Tea (Plus More) (1/2)

Bookmark

"It's quite exciting." Bai Guo muttered, but the speed of the house management was not slow at all. If it weren't for S just now, how annoying it would be to see the chaos in the live broadcast room when it was rained.

You can't let these rude guys dirty your eyes when it rains.

S was installed as a house manager, which was very fast, and directly silenced several rhythmic trumpets. Without those few people, the live broadcast room immediately quieted down.

And you don't want Ye Yushi to know that, and start to fork.

[Yes, yes, nothing happened, you continue to study when it rains, just now the story has reached a wonderful point, S guy did not hold back and also sent some gifts]

Ye Yushi raised his eyebrows. Of course he's not stupid, and he can still tell the truth from the false, but it's going to make up stories for him, and he doesn't have to spoil everyone.

In the evening, just ask Bai Guo simply.

Thinking of this, Ye Yushi nodded with a smile, and then got up and said: "It's almost time, we should go and roast tea."

When they heard about the new activities, everyone immediately became excited and forgot about the unpleasantness just now.

Ye Yushi simply cleaned up, and then led everyone to the cleaned up house.

In the afternoon, the three little robots were also idle, and the three of them, as well as a cat and a dog in the family, all followed Ye Yushi.

First of all, you have to pack the tea to be fried according to the portion. When Ye Yu didn't pack much today, it happened to be one portion, and it was estimated that they could have two taels after frying.

Fill the dustpan with tea leaves and put them aside, and prepare to burn the fire when the leaves rain.

In addition to the firewood I picked up earlier, there were some corn stalks, which dried and burned very quickly. Wait until the fire is big and you can add firewood.

Ye Yushi had never done this before, but fortunately, the theoretical guidance was strong, and the first time the fire was burned easily and sharply, and when the fire started, he asked Badou to help him add firewood, and he began to stir tea.

Put the tea leaves in a pot tilted more than 20 degrees.

Ye Yushi took out the gloves he had prepared before. Logically speaking, you can't wear gloves when stir-frying tea, but he is a novice, so he can only use this method.

Ye Yu also told the audience about this when he was roasting tea, and everyone said that it was no problem. The gloves Ye Yu used were cotton yarn gloves that he found, which can be regarded as usable.

The first step is to finish. Ye Yu stir-fried the tea leaves, sometimes shaking them off, and as time passed, the moisture in the tea gradually disappeared, and the tea leaves also shrank.

Wait until the finish is over, let the tea leaves dry for a while, and you can glow the pot. It was quite a long time to return, and Ye Yushi let them continue to listen to books. Wait until the time is almost up, and this is the beginning of the glow pot. The tea leaves flipped with Ye Yushi's movements, but it seemed that he could not escape the palm of his hand, and he was always in the same area.