7

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 7: Bacon Chicken Drumstick Rolls Tomato ball soup

88。

An unexpected number. It's not the kind of surprise that is just over a hundred, but it's not too bad. Basically a third of the audience paid attention yesterday. This was a big surprise.

Looking at these twelve people, Bai Guo's claws and claws that just wanted to rest couldn't help but want to gouge their brains.

"Not allowed." Its thoughts were noticed by Ye Yushi, and he held it out of the bedroom with both hands, confiscating the light brain.

Bai Guo could only helplessly lie in his arms and close his eyes to rest. Ye Yushi put it on the sofa in the living room, and then turned on the live broadcast. I originally thought that there would be no audience at this point, but when I looked up, I found that several people had actually entered.

Ye Yushi bent his eyes and greeted them: "Good morning."

[Good morning, I'm squatting early in the morning, the light brain reminds you to come online immediately, I hope breakfast will not disappoint]

[Taste sharing! ]

This sentence seemed to remind others, and soon the following words were all occupied by taste sharing. Ye Yushi was amused, and said again and again: "Don't worry, I opened it this time."

This sentence made everyone breathe a sigh of relief, and then began to ask what to eat for breakfast, why did they not see the white fruit.

"Bai Guo stayed up late yesterday and is resting now. I woke up when I had breakfast. "For breakfast,

I had bacon chicken thigh rolls and tomato ball soup. Meatballs are made with minced meat. I'll show you later. I'll prepare the dishes first. When

Ye Yu, boil the eggs first. Then take the chicken thighs marinated last night from the refrigerator, and after a night, the seasoning is completely flavored. Ye Yushi put on gloves, used a knife to remove the chicken skin and bones, and then extracted the chicken thigh meat.

The thawed chicken breast, bell pepper and carrot are finely chopped, then salt, sugar and pepper salad oil are added, and they are poured into the meat grinder when the leaves are raining, and then taken out until the minced meat is chopped.

When these are done, the eggs have been boiled, and when Ye Yu first puts the eggs in cold water to soak, the shelled eggs look smooth and tender.

After that, wrap the chicken thighs, minced meat and eggs in bacon, roll them into rolls, put the baking tray in the oven during the rain, and set the time to prepare the tomato ball soup for the future.

Cut the tomatoes into chunks, cut the white green onion, and cut the ginger slices in a small bowl, and when the leaves rain, they begin to prepare the minced meatballs.

[Why don't you use the minced meat from before?]

"This is different from the minced meat just now, one is chicken and vegetables, and this raw material is pork." Ye Yushi said with a smile, "I'll show you the difference between pigs and chickens later."

While explaining, Ye Yushi added egg whites, salt and other spices to it, and like last night's egg liquid, the minced meat was also stirred in the same direction, and water was added during the period, stirring to the back, and the minced meat would gradually thicken. In this way, the raw materials for the balls soup are also prepared.