56

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 56: Grilled Chicken Pickpockets

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 56: Grilled Chicken and Vegetables (1 / 2)

Bookmark

"Where do you go when it rains?" Bai Guo saw that he suddenly walked in one direction and quickly followed. Seeing that he had been looking at the weeds by the water, Bai Guo carefully touched it with his claws, and after finding that there was nothing, he said strangely, "What are you doing here?" Catching fish?

"I always find this grass a little familiar." Ye Yushi observed the lush grass in front of him, and suddenly stretched out his hand and pulled out one.

Under the blades of grass are young white stems, brittle and raw, which looks particularly pleasant. Ye Yushi wiped a little mud brought out from above, and pulled out the outer layer of the young stem, revealing the edible part inside.

At this time, Bai Guo also came up and said, "It does feel a little familiar."

"I see, it's a pock."

After Ye Yushi finished speaking, Bai Guo immediately checked several wild vegetables with information, and found that it was true.

"In that case, then I know what to do for the first dish, make a milk soup and vegetables, just go with other dishes to relieve boredom." Ye Yushi pulled out a bunch of bush vegetables, and then put it together with what he had pulled out before, and brought it back later.

"So have you already thought about how to make other dishes?" Bai Guo followed him and asked in surprise.

Ye Yushi nodded: "Let's make another chicken and silk yam."

One person and one cat said to do it, Ye Yushi called early, and the group went back to the chicken coop. To make a chicken, you must start by choosing the right chicken, and the person who knows the best about chicken must be early.

Before catching the chicken, Ye Yushi started the live broadcast first. Today everyone knew that he was going to make a new dish, so he had been waiting for the broadcast, but when he opened the live broadcast, he found that Ye Yushi was not in the kitchen, but in the chicken coop.

[I thought it was cooking?] Isn't it original? 】

[Why did you suddenly come to the chicken coop?] Do you want to kill chickens? 】

"Yes, catch a chicken today and kill it to make a chicken." Ye Yushi took out two basins and a hot water pot, one of which poured hot water into it and waited for a while to burn chicken feathers, and the other basin was used to collect chicken blood.

[I don't know why, I feel that the next will be a big scene, the big rooster last time was quite strong in combat, will it be very difficult to kill when it rains, it's really not okay I will help ah, just give me a piece of chicken to eat]

[I can hear the little calculation in your heart standing here, if there is this good thing, it must be everyone lining up]

The Federation has no abacus, but the translator will automatically help Ye Yushi translate these words into an easy-to-understand language. When Ye Yushi heard this, he thought that he would show everyone the abacus next time he had the opportunity.

While speaking, he had already come over with a small rooster.

These chickens were taken over by them halfway, so some of them gradually grew up, and they were all very energetic under early feeding. This will be grabbed by the wings, as if it has seen what was predicted, and frantically struggling in its early hands.