94

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 94: The Capital

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 94: The CapitalBookmark

"What. Captured the signal ?! Han Qiyuan almost jumped up after hearing this, and when the surrounding robots were rushing towards them, asking him what help he needed, Han Qiyuan quickly pulled Shang Luo away, and then asked, "What is going on, you tell me specifically." "

Shang Luo has been letting people look for Blue Star news, he knows, but before it was all fruitless, this is the first time there is a result, how can he not be shocked.

"Following the information left by my parents, they looked for the blue star through the simulated driving route, and then at one point they caught a faint signal, but soon the signal disappeared. The person who found the clue did not dare to bluntly say that what they found was Blue Star, but he knew that Shang Luo cared about these news, even if it was a little clue, he had to figure it out, so he passed the news to Shang Luo, and there was the situation just now.

After listening to the cause and effect, Han Qiyuan couldn't help but say: "What, I thought I really found it, but it turned out to be just a signal, which made me nervous."

Shang Luo did not answer, nor did he tell Han Qiyuan how important this progress was to them. In fact, the institute has not swept that area before, but it is all dark, and there is no response, and now there is finally a change, indicating that something important must have happened on the blue star's side, and following this clue to find, it will only be a matter of time before it finds the blue star.

But what happened over there at Bluestar?

There, will you find relevant news about your parents?

Shang Luo lowered his eyes and was thinking, and Han Qiyuan next to him suddenly said: "Speaking of which, since the start of your little anchor, news about Blue Star has been popping up, and all kinds of good news have continued, maybe this is also affected by his good luck?"

For a moment, something seemed to flash through Shang Luo's mind, but that inspiration was going too fast, and it had disappeared before he could even think about it carefully.

But for a moment, Shang Luo was eager to see Ye Yushi.

Thinking of this, when he returned to the military headquarters, he turned on the live broadcast to see what Ye Yushi was doing.

When Han Qiyuan saw this scene, he muttered and came again, and also quietly opened the live broadcast room.

The shiny red balls in the little anchor look quite delicious, I don't know what tastes.

With Ye Yu biting open a sugar gourd, the sweet and sour taste immediately spread in the mouth. Han Qiyuan covered his mouth sourly, but then he still felt that the taste was quite appetizing.