80

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 80: Who Climbed the Wall?

Previous chapterBookmarkdirectoryNext

Thinking of S's riddled spiritual power, it was impossible for Ye Yushi not to worry.

But looking at the situation that he replied to the situation with few words, if there was something he really asked more at this time, it might add to the confusion, so he chose the way to leave a message without disturbing, so that he could talk to himself if he was free.

This way of leaving a message does not remind the other person, and can only be seen by the other person clicking into their chat interface.

After doing this, Ye Yushi contacted the owner of the string of numbers.

Soon, Ye Yushi's application was approved, and the other side even began to introduce himself without Ye Yushi asking, and the enthusiasm even made Ye Yushi think that S was not stolen and he was defrauded by the gang.

Probably knowing that his attitude was a little abnormal, soon the other party added Ye Yushi with another number. Take a closer look, it is actually the official number of the certified research institute.

Staff: Hello Mr. Ye, do you have any suggestions for adding us to our work?

Ye Yushi: Didn't S tell you? Can we video chat?

Staff: Absolutely!

Soon there sent a call video to Ye Yushi, the video opened, Ye Yushi saw that the opposite side was a young looking boy, curly hair, big eyes, his eyes were looking at the various facilities in his room, if it were not for the curiosity that flashed in his eyes was too strong, then Ye Yushi might think that he was looking for a place suitable for crime.

Are all institutes in this style?

Ye Yushi's expression was complicated.

Probably sensing the strangeness of his behavior, the young man coughed, looked solemn, and said seriously: "Hello Mr. Ye, introduce yourself, my name is Guan Yue, I am an assistant researcher of the institute, and I am also the staff who will contact you later, you can tell me if you have any questions, and then I will summarize it and send it to the dean." Looking

at his appearance, it seems that he really does not know his purpose, and it is estimated that S has not had time to say it.

Ye Yushi was even more worried, and he didn't know that Guan Yue in front of him knew the relevant situation, so he asked: "S has been very busy with work recently, there should be no danger." After

asking, Ye Yu regretted a little, he was also ill and rushed to the hospital, and these questions were estimated to be useless.

Sure enough, Guan Yue said suspiciously: "Yuan... Mr. S may indeed be busy at work, but what exactly is not something that a small assistant of mine can know. "

Depending on what he means, S's position should be higher than his. But did Guan Yue say the word "yuan" just now? Is the surname S Yuan? Or is it his position? It seems that there is no position that can be related to "yuan", that is probably a surname.

Without further guessing, Ye Yushi got down to business with him: "Actually, I came to provide you with some help, wasn't the text you sent before from Hua Guo?" I actually have other Blue Star characters on my side, as well as pinyin to help learn Chinese Chinese dialect and the International Phonetic Alphabet for learning other languages, I want to ask if you need it. This

gift fell head-on, smashing Guan Yue dizzy, unable to react from the surprise for a while.

What did he hear? Ye Yushi actually wanted to provide them with information about other Blue Star characters!