24

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 24: Sister-in-law Song's Fish Soup

Shang Luo ignored his headless words.

According to his observations in the past two days and his own feelings, Ye Yushi's live broadcast room seems to keep his mental power in a relatively stable state, and every time he watches the live broadcast, his mental power will be relieved a lot

Han Qiyuan looked at him with a heartache, as if he saw the old people at home who were deceived by health care products. He pondered the words for a moment and explained; "Brother, let's be honest, you feel this psychological comfort... Is it reliable? I know you're in a hurry to find something related to Blue Star, but don't rush to the doctor?

In the end, these heartfelt words turned into a warning: "Believing in anything will only harm you!"

Shang Luo had already ignored him and walked straight to the dean's office.

"Seriously, instead of letting me believe that a live broadcast has this effect, let me believe that this is the power of love..."

The suddenly pushed open door and Shang Luo's death gaze made Han Qiyuan hold back the rest of his words, and he stretched out his hand and swiped it from left to right on his mouth, signaling himself to shut up. It's just that I already thought about going to that live broadcast room to find a small anchor meeting, to see who made Shang Luo unusual.

Inside the door that was pushed open, a Huafa old man with a capable temperament walked out, and when he saw them, the old man's eyebrows softened, and he quipped: "I heard your voice from the house, what kind of love?"

"Dean Liu, it's nothing, we're joking." Han Qi said from afar. Dean Liu has a connection with his grandparents, and if he knows that he is so out of tune, the old man will have to scold him again when he goes back.

Thinking of this, he pushed Shang Luo out to deal with the problem: "It's this guy, he said that he found something from Blue Star, and he wants you to see it."

Hearing this, Liu Ye paused, and then said with a smile: "Okay, then let's go in and take a look."

When he turned around, Willow Leaf's expression darkened. Bai Yu, Shang Luo's mother, was once her proudest disciple. When the genetic disease was prominent, when she proposed to return to Blue Star, the one who supported her the most was Bai Yu. As the wife of Marshal Shang Qun and one of the top healers of the Third Legion, Bai Yu knew best what kind of crisis the soldiers were facing, and because of this, he also worried about the safety of the citizens of the alliance.

After all, the reason why soldiers have the most obvious symptoms is because they have stronger mental power, but once this situation spreads, it will one day affect ordinary citizens.

Blue Star's return is not the only way they are looking for it, but Bai Yu supports her idea, so she studies this one alone. It's just that Liu Ye didn't expect that this would put the disciple and her husband in crisis.

The two have been missing for several years. Every time I think of it, Liu Ye still feels heartache, and feels faceless to face their child Shang Luo and the parents of the two and their old friends.

She knew that the three did not blame her, and she had been thinking of ways to find Bai Yu and his wife, but Liu Ye still couldn't get over this hurdle in her heart.