43

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 43: Ancient Temples

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 43: The Ancient Temple (1 of 2)

Bookmark

After spending a little time finally figuring out where these amazing new friends came from, Ye Yushi was both amused and helpless.

Just now, he also went to take a special look at the number of followers, and found that after this experience, the number of followers has actually reached 200,000, and it is still rising.

It's certainly good to be famous, but it's a little too caught off guard.

Do people in the Federation like to follow videos at night? The music professor was like that of Chelsea last time, and it's the same with today's school students, who sometimes wake up in the morning and don't really have to keep up with them.

However, in any case, the new audience Ye Yushi is very welcome.

After taking care of his new friend, Ye Yushi said: "Good morning, today let's make thick egg roast, and after breakfast, we will sprout the bean sprouts, and then we can go to a new place."

[Wow, I can see a new place just after I come, I'm really lucky]

Ye Yushi remembered him, the one who just said that he stayed up late to make up the video, so he specially said: "How the live broadcast is not important, but a good rest is good for the body, and you usually don't take morning classes?"

[QAQ, people are hard, I will have a good class later. It will also rest, so when will we eat thick egg roast, and eat a perfect and beautiful breakfast]

Without saying a word, the new viewer revealed his true purpose.

Ye Yushi shook his head helplessly, no longer urging him, but preparing to make breakfast.

Thick egg roasted leaves are made with vegetables when raining. Beat the eggs and chop the vegetables and stir them together, add some milk and a pinch of salt, and then you can prepare the burritos.

Take out the pan, turn on the fire when Ye Yu, pour the egg liquid into the rectangular pot, and when it is slightly formed and solidified, Ye Yu starts rolling the egg cake. When the first layer is finished, start pouring the second layer of the egg roll. And so on, when all the egg liquid is used up, Ye Yushi will shovel out the thick egg and cut it into pieces. Two pieces for yourself, and two pieces for white fruit.

The golden omelette is rolled with chopped vegetables, and the beautiful cross-section makes you appetite just by looking good.

After that, he made a balls soup and ate the two together.

The eggs are fragrant, fluffy and delicious. In addition to the sweet and sour ball soup, many viewers who came because of the clothes were also attracted after tasting the taste.

It's okay like the viewer who made up the video before. Some people simply saw the live broadcast and broke in, and were immediately attracted, the original idea of seeing the excitement was gone, and they were reluctant to leave.

This is still the situation that many people who made up last night have not woken up yet, and when they wake up, it is estimated that there will be another wave of heat here when Ye Yu does. However, after what happened at Chelsea last time, Ye Yushi was used to this situation. Last time there was no change in the rhythm of doing things, and this time it is even more impossible.