106

Chapter 106: EndBookmark

In the end, the Confederation agreed after comprehensive consideration.

However, before agreeing, they also asked Ye Yushi's opinion, if he didn't want to, forget it. After listening to it, Ye Yushi discussed with everyone, and felt that if the channel could be established in advance, it would be established in advance, and this technology did not need to be used in vain.

However, after agreeing, Ye Yushi accelerated the treatment of Shang Qun and Bai Yu, so that even if there was any accident, they would have the power to fight.

For this reason, Ye Yushi reduced the progress of the live broadcast again, but this time everyone knew their situation and hoped to open the transition channel as soon as possible, so they were very tolerant.

After there was enough time, Ye Yushi purified the pollution on the two of Shang Qun faster and faster, and the effect became more and more obvious.

On the other hand, after the cooperation between the Federation and the Empire, the progress of the two sides is also particularly gratifying, and the establishment of the transition channel is not usually fast, and it will be completed soon.

And Ye Yushi's treatment progress here has also come to an end. Quiet indoors, there were only two people in the room, Ye Yushi and Shang Qun.

If the others came over, they would be surprised to find that Ye Yushi's spiritual power actually wrapped the mimicry of the two people at the same time. That's right, with more and more exercises, Ye Yushi's mental power has become stronger and stronger, and since the previous few days, it has not been difficult for him to control multiple stages of mental power at the same time. What's more, now he knows the pollution on the two of them well, so he doesn't need to worry too much about solving it.

And today is the last day to tackle the pollution on them.

After Ye Yushi's strength became stronger, it became easy to solve these pollutions, and when the white light in the house disappeared, Ye Yushi opened his eyes.

There was no trace of pollution on the two people in front of them. Ye Yushi even cleaned up the contamination that they had contaminated by surviving in the Federation over the years and eating various mutated foods, and it could be said that after that, they would no longer be affected by mental restlessness.

Seeing that the two seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep because of the treatment, Ye Yushi quietly retreated, and after a while he put two sets of clothes inside the door.

The clothes were found at home by him, and the looser clothes that Dad and Mom came here to change may be smaller for the interstellar person's physique, but they are not impossible to wear.

Ye Yushi himself was also a little tired. Today, he spent a lot of purification power, and he also went to rest, hoping that his uncle and aunt would be better after waking up.

Thinking about it like this, Ye Yushi slept even deeper. Probably recently solved a matter of heart, Ye Yushi slept for a long time, and when he woke up again, he found Bai Guo lying in front of him, his eyes shining.

Ye Yushi was startled, got up and covered his forehead and asked, "What's wrong?"

"White tigers, they've become humans." Bai Guo said loudly. Even though he knew the names of the white tiger and the white dove, he used to call them that.

As soon as these words came out, Ye Yushi's little sleepiness was also awakened. Sitting up from the bed, Ye Yushi got dressed and hurried downstairs. I saw two strange and familiar figures sitting on the sofa, they were with the little robot at this time, and they didn't know what they were discussing. Strange because Ye Yushi had never seen them like this, familiar was that he had seen photos of the two on the Star Network, but photos were one thing, and it was another thing to actually see them.