32

Bai Guo was shocked, and his hair was about to explode, and he quickly ran to Ye Yushi's back and hid. After a while, it couldn't resist curiosity, and stuck its head out from behind Ye Yushi's calf to secretly observe "Nuwa".

Ye Yushi followed its gaze to see, and "Nuwa" still maintained its original appearance, and her gaze did not move a single point to their side.

But if this is the case, Bai Guo will not be shocked.

Or is it induction between the same systems?

Ye Yushi thought thoughtfully, while stroking the back of the white fruit's neck to calm its emotions.

On the other side, the account that Ye Yushi had just established also showed success, and after finding that "Nuwa" had no movement, Ye Yushi stopped thinking much and left the space with Bai Guo.

After they left, "Nuwa" showed a smile and disappeared into the space.

The place where Ye Yu went online was still the first library last time, and after Bai Guo came in, he let out a meow that he had never seen the world. Although it often visits the star network and knows some of the situation of the federation, it can really get the star network, and you can also feel the surprises brought by those different developments.

Bai Guo ran to the nearby shop and jumped around to look at it several times, and when he finished appreciating, he came to Ye Yushi's side and asked curiously: "What are we going to do?" "

Buy something. Ye Yushi held him in his arms, and then navigated to find the nearest mall.

Nowadays, interstellar shopping is particularly convenient, as long as there is a positioning, then you can buy things online and deliver them directly to the offline.

But Bai Guo was strange: "Buy something, who to buy it?" We bought it and couldn't give it away.

S。 Ye Yushi whispered to him, "Let's go over first to see if there is a suitable gift, when the time comes, people really want to invite us, so as not to have empty hands." Hearing

that it was S, Bai Guo shook his beard and didn't say anything more. The road from the first library to the mall is longer, and they can walk there, but the jump is more time-saving. Ye Yushi found a nearby jump area and clicked to jump to the station near the mall.

It is said that this mall was founded by the wealthy merchant Adrien, and when Ye Yushi brought Bai Guo in, he saw a group of people carrying a statue towards the fountain in the center of the mall. The mermaid sat on the reef, its tail tapping the waves beneath its feet, and when it was placed, it was as if it was looking at something from afar.

Ye Yushi followed the mermaid's gaze and found that she seemed to be looking in the central area of the star network, that is, the place where the angel statue was.

There were also other people watching next to him, and when they saw Ye Yu's curious gaze, they explained: "You don't know what this thing is, right?" "

Isn't it a mermaid statue?" Ye Yushi was curious.

"More than that. The man waved his finger and made an unfathomable gesture before saying, "This mermaid statue and the angel statue in the center represent the owner of the mall, Adrien, and his wife, because his lady mimics a mermaid, so there is a statue of the lady in every mall belonging to them."

"So there is still someone who mimics that it is an angel?" Or swans? Ye Yushi asked with interest.

"What is a swan? No, no, Adrien's mimicry is a goat, it is said that Adrien spent a lot of money to ask the scholars of Blue Star, and learned that the goat and the angel are related, so he built the angel statue to give himself a relatively tall-sounding identity..."