85

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 85: The Wishful Scroll

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 85: The Wishful ScrollBookmark

As I listened, tears flowed from the audience's mouths.

[Can't eat, say these QAQ]

This seems to be an understatement, but it is loud, showing everyone's mood to the fullest.

Ye Yushi didn't dare to continue, lest everyone not eat and think about it. Just as the apples in the duck meat were stuffed here, he pulled the topic back to the roast duck.

The roast duck brushed with sugar water is sent to the oven to start baking. Ye Yushi continued to prepare other side dishes.

Peel and wash the green onions, then cut them into shreds, and shredded cucumbers are also essential. The sweet pasta sauce is also ready. When the steamed spring cake leaves rained, they opened a piece for everyone to see, and immediately got a piece of praise.

The spring cake was as thin as a cicada wing, and even the fingers placed under the cake during the rain could see it clearly. However, if it is so thin, the spring cake will not break, but it will be extremely elastic when pulled.

[It's amazing, it looks delicious] [It's obviously all cakes, but lotus leaf cakes, spring cakes are completely different states, can a pasta also play so flower]

[What is the taste of roast duck that is a little looking forward to later! 】【

I admit, I am a rice bucket, I can't wait to eat _(:з"∠)_ all day, all the delicacies are dazzling in my mouth]

Finally, under everyone's expectant gaze, the roast duck was steamed, and Ye Yushi took out the roast duck. The bright red color makes people feel good just looking at it. Ye Yushi picked up a knife and poured the duck meat piece by piece. The outer skin of the duck meat is golden, and the inner meat looks white and firm.

Ye Yushi sliced twice. One more is given to the white tigers, and the rest is given to himself and the white fruit.

Duck meat, spring cakes, shredded green onions and shredded cucumbers were placed together, but Ye Yu did not stop.

Just after the duck meat was sliced, there are still many of these duck racks left. He took the duck rack and fried it in the oil pan, sprinkled it with pepper and salt immediately after taking it out, and soon a simple and convenient snack was ready.

When Ye rains, he brings all the fried duck racks and roast duck to the table.

Seeing that it was finally time to eat the duck rack, the audience looked at Ye Yushi expectantly.

Ye Yushi first rolled one for the white fruit.

The roast duck was dipped in sweet noodle sauce and placed in spring cakes, then sandwiched with shredded green onions and cucumbers, rolled and sent to Bai Guo, who immediately "whimpered" and sent it to his mouth.