87

Quick Library

Register/Login

bookshelf

fantasy

Xianxia

Romance

history

athletics

science fiction

terror

other

List

Please enter a search keyword

Quick Library Other types Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming] Chapter 87: Cucumber

Double-tap the screen to scroll

Chapter 87: CucumberBookmark

S nodded.

This affirmative look added confidence to Ye Yushi's conjecture, and he did not hide his joy. The joy between the eyebrows S can see clearly.

Ye Yushi was very happy at this time. And he was happy that the spirit sea could absorb crystals.

Afraid that Ye Yushi had misused the crystal, S couldn't help but remind: "The crystal of the mutant beast has no way to purify it now, there is pollution in it, you don't try to absorb it."

"Uh-huh, don't worry, I definitely won't absorb contaminated crystals." "As for the purified crystals, they are naturally not in this promise.

Hearing the meaning of his words, S shook his head and rubbed a handful of his hair. Although he was still not at ease, he chose to believe Ye Yushi. Ye Yushi is not a person without measure, what should be done and what should not be done, he can judge it.

After that, Ye Yushi pulled him to continue purifying the thunderstorm of the spirit sea. After so many days of hard work, the relatively empty places around the thunderstorm were all purified by Ye Yushi, which also revealed the horror of the central area of the thunderstorm, but no matter what, this is a good thing.

This time, Ye Yushi cleaned up all the thunderstorms in the corners and corners of the spiritual sea, and when the spiritual power was withdrawn, Ye Yushi rarely felt the fatigue of helping S clear the thunderstorm for the first time.

"Let's sleep for a while. S said. Just now, when Ye Yushi helped him deal with the thunderstorm in the spirit sea, S noticed that he was very careful. I was afraid that this time Ye Yu was as tired as last time, so even if his spirit was very relaxed, S did not rest immediately. At this time, when he saw Ye Yu, he was really tired, and he got up and gave the bed to Ye Yushi. As a result, Ye Yushi shook his head.

"I'll just sleep on the couch. He said, rubbing his eyes. The sofa is quite big anyway.

S directly wrapped him around one hand and sent him to the bed. Ye Yushi was still a little confused when he was picked up. Even if he knew that S had a lot of strength and was in the military department, it was still a little frustrating for him to be easily picked up by the other party.

Is he that light?

It's a pity that Ye Yushi, who was wondering at this time, didn't know S's thoughts at all, otherwise he would be even more depressed.

So light.

This was S's idea when he first caught Ye Yu. Even if he had known that Ye Yushi had been ill and in poor health before, and had only cultivated almost the same recently, such close contact made him understand how Ye Yushi's body was.