78

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 78: Treatment

Previous chapterBookmarkdirectoryNext

At this time, Ye Yu knew that S was still modest before. Where is it just good in his spirit, it is obviously the boundless sea, Ye Yushi speculated with his own spiritual power, and estimated that the spiritual power of SS+ was there.

However, unlike his spiritual sea, which was not as calm as his spiritual sea, S's spiritual sea was like a storm brewing. Whenever Ye Yushi's spiritual power passed by, the storm in front of him seemed to be quietly suppressing the crisis in it, ensuring that it would not hurt him.

His thoughtfulness made Ye Yushi's heart more and more ironed. It also made Ye Yushi have no worries, and controlled his spiritual power to go towards the depths of the S Spirit Sea.

It was obviously pregnant with a wild sea, but when facing Ye Yushi, it seemed to lean down, converge all the dangerous beasts, carefully put away all the spikes, and brought Ye Yushi to his side, carefully protecting him.

Thanks to this care, coupled with Ye Yushi's own powerful and harmless spiritual power, he easily penetrated the sea in front of him and flew to the most dangerous area in the S Spirit Sea, the center of the thunderstorm.

Under the pitch-black sky, a swirling thunderstorm drowns everything around, and at the center of the thunderstorm, something seems to be fighting it. Ye Yu couldn't see clearly, he could only vaguely see a touch of white, and he would soon be overwhelmed by thunderstorms.

However, just by seeing such a fierce battle in the spirit sea, he knew what kind of state S was usually in.

Ye Yushi twisted in his heart. He couldn't touch his heart at this time, but he subconsciously felt that he should be distressed. Without thinking about it, Ye Yushi still had a doubt.

When exactly did S suffer these dangers?

Ordinary research institute personnel, do they really encounter this?

In any case, let's see if these injuries in front of you can be treated.

Ye Yushi sank his mind and carefully examined the thunderstorm in front of him. I don't know when the injury was left. These thunderstorms are like entangled with S's spiritual power, like burrs on the flesh and blood, tearing the intact flesh and blood one by one, and eroding them, which is both painful and difficult to remove.

Ye Yushi did not act rashly, but first circled around the thunderstorm. I don't know if S is controlling his mental power, and whenever Ye Yushi's spiritual power gets a little closer to the place of the thunderstorm, he feels a gentle force gently brushing him away, preventing him from excessively touching the danger.

After a few times, Ye Yushi did not dare to get too close, afraid that he would be too tired to take care of himself while fighting thunderstorms.

Fortunately, in this turn, Ye Yushi probably knew how to deal with these thunderstorms in front of him.

To sum up, it is two words: can be cured.

However, it can be cured, but for the current Ye Yushi, these thunderstorms are too dangerous and too many. The spar in his own hand had only been purified by one percent, not to mention the huge thunderstorm in front of him.

However, Ye Yushi believed that as long as he improved his control over the purification ability and became stronger step by step, then these thunderstorms in front of him would always be solved.

Even now, it can also purify some peripheral thunderstorms with mental power, although it only helps S relieve a little pain, which is also beneficial.

According to the method he had learned before, Ye Yushi controlled his mental power, let it twist into purifying power little by little, and then touched the thunderstorm in the periphery.