38

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 38: Making a Wish

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 38: Making a Wish (1 of 2)

Bookmark

"Now in this story, Queen Mother of the West is still the original identity. The head of the noble fairy. As for who is stronger between her and Nuwa, strictly speaking, there is rarely this comparison. But if you put it in the same dimension, it seems to me to be Nuwa.

[Wow, I know, but I feel that the Blue Star myth is very interesting, and each version is interpreted differently]

[Continue to continue, I'm still waiting for the story of running to the moon, why did Chang'e run to the moon, what did running the moon mean to people at that time, did it become an immortal?] 】

[Above, if this is the case, then isn't the immortal medicine eaten by Chang'e? 】

Ye Yushi admired the keenness of this audience in his heart, and continued: "Okay, let's get back to business, let's start with the immortal medicine. After getting the immortal medicine, Hou Yi did not take it because he only had one and did not want to be separated from his wife. But he didn't want this matter to be known by his disciple Fengmeng, and in order to live forever, while Houyi was leaving, Fengmeng found Chang'e and forced her to hand over the medicine of immortality. Chang'e was not his opponent, and was forced to helplessly take the medicine of immortality at the last moment. The medicinal power took effect, and her body began to float, floating farther and farther, and finally stopped at the Moon Palace in the sky. When Hou Yi came back and knew about this, he would worship the moon with food and incense on this day to commemorate Chang'e..."

[Ahhhhhhh

[Good guy, Houyi is miserable, he lost his wife without the elixir of life]

[I'm curious what the not-so-beautiful version is]

[I always feel that I will be a little down when I say it, what should I do]

"If it's not beautiful, it may be that there is no such Fengmeng in the story, it is Chang'e herself who secretly took the immortal medicine." Without waiting for everyone to exclaim in disappointment, Ye Yushi continued, "Even further, the original version of this story, there may not be Hou Yi in it, nor the relationship between Chang'e and Hou Yi, only Chang'e took the immortal medicine of the Queen Mother of the West and became the moon spirit. So, there are many versions of the legend, and you can choose the one you like.

"Many of my first acquaintances with mythological stories came from textbooks, and the stories in them were chosen to be more true, good, and beautiful versions, perhaps to be more suitable for children and students, and I also liked these versions more, telling stories that were newly interpreted at that time, and they were more in line with my values."

[Well, I'm relieved to say this when it rains, I still prefer the version that rain tells me.] The bad guys didn't succeed, and the story is beautiful.]

[I can accept the rest, a little flawed, but why don't I have these in my textbooks!] 】

[I'm a little curious, what does Chang'e look like.] Is she pretty? 】

"Pretty." Ye Yushi said with a smile, "There are many stories about her, and among the legendary characters, it is also a very popular one. Most of them are she dressed in white, her body is ethereal, and her image is cold and beautiful, just like the feeling of moonlight.