54

New Pen Fun GalleryRead History | Login | RegisterHomeLibraryFull bookSearch

HomeModern metropolisLive broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]Chapter 54: Wazi

Background color: Font: [very small standard very large].

Chapter 54: Wazi (1 of 2)

Bookmark

As soon as I entered, I was greeted by a huge coffin, and Bai Guo was standing on the coffin, and the pudding was spinning around the coffin.

"You two, why did you run around here?" Ye Yushi took Bai Guo into his arms and glanced at the coffin in front of him.

The brown coffin lies quietly in the bunk, and you can see the carved beast motif around the coffin. If it can be put out and displayed, this coffin is doing well, but Ye Yushi can't think of it, what is there to introduce here.

[What is this?] Box? Can you hide something? 】

"It's a coffin." Ye Yushi explained to them, "In the past, when people died, they would be put into coffins and buried in graves, and this coffin was for human remains. However, in addition to burial, there are cremation, water burial, sky burial, tree burial and so on.

"And burial is also in a sense because of the idea of the people who use it to go to the earth, representing their deep connection to the land."

"As for cremation, it's the burning of bodies into ashes, and then it became popular. But there were also early legends about monks in temples, and there were legends that monks passed away, that is, when they died, they would leave relics, which is proof of their practice. Ye Yushi paused for a moment and continued, "Of course, at my time, it was said that being able to burn relics was actually a technology, and this technology was patented."

[Help, I was still a little hairy in my heart when I knew that these things were for the deceased, but with the explanation of the rain, I was much better, and even the method of burying these dead times has a different meaning? ] 】

[Actually, it's quite interesting to listen carefully, I work in a funeral home, and I'm quite interested when I hear this]

[In addition to these two burial methods, what about others?] 】

"Water burial, as the name suggests, is throwing the body into the water, and as for the day burial, it is related to the local custom, they will use their body to feed birds. There is also a hanging coffin, which stops the hanging coffin next to the cliff, which is a type of cliff burial, and each is different.

[Although it is interesting, it also sounds to me, won't people before be afraid?] 】

"Scared? Of course it will, there have been many horror stories before, and there are also coffins involved, such as during the vigil, the coffin suddenly sounded softly and crawled out of it..."

With his words, the coffin lid behind Ye Yushi suddenly sounded.

[AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 】

[Scare me to death, scare me to death, you run when it rains, don't look back! ] 】

I don't know if I stayed alone for a long time, Ye Yushi's first subconscious thought when he heard this was that there were other people here?

So he looked back, and he heard two "woofs", and the pudding ran out from behind the coffin, wagging his tail happily.

It turned out that it was this little guy who made a disturbance just now.

The people in the live broadcast room also saw it, and the frightened audience breathed a sigh of relief:

[Pudding, you really scared me to death, you can't do this next time, otherwise your aunt will grab your face]