20

return

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

繁體

Set up

Turn off the lights

big

middle

small

Chapter 20: Persimmon picking

It was also a coincidence, they just came out, just in time for the sunshine, Ye Yushi found a dustpan in a household, and then spread the pepper seeds on it, and when the pepper seeds were dry, they could keep the seeds for preservation at that time.

As for potatoes, Ye Yushi did not plan to plant them in this area.

The weather here is moving towards winter, after which the temperature may go below freezing, which is not the most suitable time to grow potatoes. But another area is about to be unlocked, according to the timeline of the story, it should be spring, as long as the potato has been recently bred to make it germinate, and when the second area is unlocked, you can see if you can find a suitable plot to plant him.

When Ye Yu puts these potatoes on the steps built by the main house barrier, so that when the light comes down, the potatoes can be illuminated, and then it can germinate.

After doing this, Ye Yushi went out of the courtyard, locked the door, and turned back to find Bai Guo walking over with Badou. Hachito looked a little impatient, circling around in place, as if he was bothering about something.

"What's wrong?" Ye Yushi squatted down, and the gentle inquiry made Badou seem to be a little relieved. It stopped spinning around, began to play some strange symbols on its own display, and when the symbols were finished, it turned into a worried emoji.

Ye Yushi went to see Bai Guo and asked him to interpret it for himself.

"Badou said, it's a little troublesome, when we went to the warehouse to look for fertilizer yesterday, we found that the amount of fertilizer was not much, and we could only see if we could use farm manure, but no, so it wanted to go outside to see if the manure of the mutant beast could be used."

Hearing this, Badou nodded the display, indicating that Bai Guo was right.

"No, it's too dangerous." Ye Yushi's expression became serious, "You definitely can't go outside." [

What can't go outside?]

Ye Yushi sighed and said: "You know, Blue Star is now wrapped in rays, there are mutant beasts and rays in various regions, there are very few safe places, once we go out and are discovered by mutant beasts, we are not their opponents at all." Ye

Yu had never seen the mutant beast, but he had also seen those weird big guys from the photos sent by Bai Guo. Now their safe zone is protected by the power of Blue Star, and those guys can't find it and can't get in, but once they go out, they have to face the danger. Badou is just a small robot, what if he really encounters danger?

The audience thought that this was also part of the immersive performance, and cooperated:

[Yes, try not to go out, it's too dangerous] [My health is not good when it rains, I don't know how my mental strength and physique are, it's too troublesome to encounter danger]

Everyone doesn't seem to want to go out, When Badou saw Ye Yu's worried expression, he nodded in disappointment and stopped insisting.

The little guy's lost appearance, how could Ye Yu not see it. The next words are not suitable to be known by the live broadcast room, Ye Yushi pursed his lips, temporarily turned on the soundproofing of the live broadcast room, and then touched Badou's head: "Isn't there still fertilizer now?" Use those first, and after a while, we will have a little more strength, have more means to protect ourselves, and then discuss things outside. Badou