Halloween Party (Evan Peters x Female)

I thought I would write a two part smut based one this photo. I think it's funny.

Evan attends an after party with his ex girlfriend and you have an encounter with each-other.

*** Daddy Kink/Rough ***

You smile hard at the invitation on your phone

You smile hard at the invitation on your phone. Your friend Jen walks over to you probably wondering why you're smiling so hard.

"We got invited to a Halloween party!" You yell throwing your phone on the bed running around the room you cannot contain the excitement. It wasn't just any Halloween party. It was a celebrity's Halloween party. You were back up vocals for Halsey the singer and toured with her and she formally invited you and a plus one. You couldn't believe it. You picked up your phone again and squealed. You didn't think you would be invited.

"Okay... this is a joke" Jen said looking at the invite from over your shoulder and shook her head.

"What are we gonna wear?" You said in a panic running all around the bedroom pulling out drawers.

Jen put a hand on your shoulder and you stopped moving. "I got an idea.. Spirit Halloween still has stuff let's see if we can get a costume"

You both gathered your belongings and headed out to Spirit Halloween. It was a little crowded but there was still costumes left. You and your roommate Jen walked up and down the aisles of the costume store until you spotted the purrrrfect costume. You mean purrrfect.

"Jen.. so it's 100 dollars but! Cat Woman? It's legit" you pulled the costume out of the bag a bit and it was latex. She smiled and winked at you.

"Damn girl... that's sexy as hell I love it" Jen always gassed you up. Jen picked up a little red riding costume from the other side of the store and you both headed to the check out.

~Fast forward to the day of the party~

You sucked in as Jen zipped up the back of your Latex cat woman costume.

"You can exhale now.." Jen said laughing. You breathed out and turned around and gasped at your reflection. You couldn't believe how good the costume fit.

"Like a glove this fits like a glove!!" You smirked putting the mask over your face and made meowing noises purring in Jens ear.

"Ew Y/N stop" Jen slapped your arm and it made a unpleasant noise as it was Latex.

You both shuddered and you shined the Latex and finished any last minute things before calling for one of Halsey cars to pick you up.

You stood outside your apartment with Jen holding the whip in one hand and a mini shooter in another for the road. The car pulled up and you piled in and headed to the party.

~ The party ~

The car arrived and the door opened and your mouth dropped open. There were people everywhere and so many amazing costumes. The house was beautiful it was resting on the hills of California. You and Jen made your way over to the front door with other random strangers piling in after you.

You walked into the California mansion and noticed people were staring.

"Jen..." you whispered cuffing your hand by your lips.

"Y/N... I think people like your costume" Jen mumbled to you back. "I think I'm going to go try and find my way to the bathroom whatever floor that's on?" Jen quickly said to you and you watched as she scurried into the crowd of people.

You walked through the living room onto the balcony and leaned against the banister with your face viewing the living room full of guests. You couldn't believe you were invited to something like this. You put the whip prop in your arm pit and grabbed a smoke from your bra and put it in your mouth. You were looking down to find the lighter in your bra but heard a lighter strike and you looked up to see two brown eyes looking at you lighting your cigarette.

"Oh.. " you were taken back by how dark his eyes were. "Thank you" you bit your lip and inhaled and exhaled your poison.

"Hi I'm Evan... well sonny?" He backed up away from you a tiny bit and lit himself his own cigarette and motioned to his costume. You stared at his mustache and back at his eyes. You both met a gaze and then he broke it.

"How do you know my ex?" You were taken back by this answer. You knew kinda who she was dating but you had no idea they were broken up it wasn't in the media. You knew he was an actor but you did not really like horror.

You inhaled the cigarette and exhaled onto him which caused him to lick his lips.

"I am one of her back up singers..we were close at one point" his expression looked semi interested but also he kept this lingering stare on me. He moved in closer to you looking down and back up to meet your gaze.

"I love love this costume" his hand came out to lightly glide against the front of your costume by your breasts. He bit his lip and looked up at you with lustful eyes. Your breath hitched and he noticed it. "Hmm.. okay you want more?" You semi couldn't take him seriously in a sonny costume but you tried to imagine him without it and you melted. You nodded giving him the doe eyes.

He grabbed your hand and leaded you through out the crowd to the upstairs area of the mansion. You walked obediently behind and he lead you both into a bedroom and shut the door.