Kin (Older Kai Anderson X Young Adult Female Reader) Part 1

⚠️ Step Parent-Daughter Dynamic/Possessiveness/AgePlay/Smut⚠️

Readers POV

Summary: Kai Anderson is your step dad and ever since him and your mom got together things have been weird.

The first time something weird happened between you and your Step Dad, Kai it was at the Dinner table. You were explaining how you and some friends wanted to go peaceful protest up at the college to your mother when he intervened, slamming his fists into the table.
"Are you dumb?" He asked shooting you an intense look. You glanced from Kai to your mother in shock, she also looked frightened.
"What are you protesting about? Huh? You know it's all made up whatever it is" Kai sneered giving you a questioning look, you watched as his blue hair fell out of his bun because he was fuming causing his hair to fall into his face.
"Kai.. it's about global warming"
You watched as Kai gave you a sinister look.
"You're cute" He said flatly and you could tell he was mocking you so you rolled your eyes.
"I'm cute? What's so cute about global-" you tried to argue but Kai got up from the kitchen table and pointed in your face with a firm finger. "You don't know shit it's all made up"
"Kai calm down.." your mother said trying to remain calm but you could tell she looked frightened.
"Kai calm down" Kai mocked and then smirked at you causing you to scoff loudly.
"Can I be dismissed?" You asked glancing to your mother ignoring Kai who was sitting across from you.
"No" Kai said firmly.
"Yes" your mother whispered and you walked away from the table, as you turned away you could feel Kai's eyes on you the whole time.
"Janice Y/N is being an ungrateful-" you could hear Kai say to your mother from behind yourself as you escaped to your bedroom.

🖤🖤

The next time something strange happened with Kai it was while your mom was away with her sister which was your aunt for the weekend visiting. Kai didn't want to go as he referred to it as "Too much female time I'm good" god, sometimes the things he said drove you up the wall. You never understood the appeal constantly questioning your mother's decision to marry him however, you had to be honest he was physically attractive just not intellectually or intelligence wise in your opinion.

You headed into the kitchen to grab a snack when you stopped dead in your tracks to see your step dad smoking a cigarette in the kitchen near the counter. When you appeared he looked over to you, exhaling smoke so it filled the space between you both.
"Don't tell your mother" He instructed while staring at you. You couldn't help but crinkle your nose as the sudden smoke filled your nostrils.
"I didn't know you smoked" you said as you walked past him pacing to the refrigerator.
"Neither does your mother if you say a word I will hurt you"
You let out a tiny laugh in response out of pure awkwardness not knowing if he was serious or not because you could never tell. You watched like a hawk as Kai put out his cigarette into a soda can that he had set near him.

Kai pushed off the counter towards you and as he got closer, your heart paced faster and eventually he stopped in front of you and reached out a hand toward you.
1. You should've walked away 2. You didn't want to walk away you wanted to see what was going to happen.
"Do I intimidate you?" He whispered as he brushed a piece of your hair behind your shoulder and cupped your jaw. All you could do was stare at him in awe not saying anything, watching as he studied you. Then he backed off, laughing to himself.

You stood there feeling torn as you felt like he was going to run after you if you left the room.
"You know I love you right? Even though your not my own Kin"
You furrowed your eyebrows at his use of words
"Kin?"
"Think of the word kindergarten? Means child in German" Kai remarked slyly.
"Okay then Kai.." You said quietly feeling trapped as he came on stronger, caging you in with his body language.
"Do you love me back?" Kai asked harshly causing you both to lock eyes, his intense brown eyes looked into yours. You looked away questioning earning a hum from him in disapproval.
"What a shame.. you know? I've done so much for you and your mother" He said out of disappointment, he was hovering close to you in a challenging way, wondering how far you would let him take it. He pressed a finger to your lips, softly tracing the outline of them.
"What are you doing Kai" you said aloud, blinking owl like up at him.
"What you want me to do" he said with a smirk going to press his lips onto yours but you pulled away.
"What? No!" You protested.
Kai growled reaching forward to grab both your wrists in a feverish moment and wrap them behind your back gripping onto both wrists with his hand in a strong grip. He then dipped his head down into your neck hovering his mouth over the flesh there.
"You don't think I notice? The way you look at me? The way you squeeze your legs together when I enter the room" he moaned into your neck, ghosting his face along to your ear.
"What's your fear? What's stopping you?" He whispered.