Jealous? Im not jealous (Tate X Female Reader)

⚠️Abuse/ownership/Rough sex/Humiliation ⚠️

Summary: You and Tate just broke up because he was acting crazy and suffocating. You accidentally send a sexy photo to your ex Tate meaning to send it to someone else and his emotions get the best of him.

READERS POV:

It's been a long month after the Tate situation and you just wanted to get into bed and relax. You pulled into the driveway and walked inside the house not even caring to say hi to your parents.

You ran into your room shutting the door behind you and discarded your backpack on the desk chair. Your phone vibrated in your pocket and you sat on your bed.

You reached into your jeans pocket and pulled out your phone. It read Mother on the screen.

Honey me and your father are going out now on the town with our friends the Garrisons. We're leaving $20 on the counter for pizza. We will be home late Xoxo

You replied with a simple thanks and sighed throwing your phone on the bed next you and laid back. You let out of loud breath as your back in the bed. You reached under your pillow to pull out your iPod and earbuds.

"Time to drown out the sadness" you said to yourself and rolled the dial on your iPod and hit Lithium by Nirvana.

The song began to ring throughout your ears and the bed vibrated. You sat up and reached over to grab your phone. There was a text from Michael which made you smirk to yourself.

You met him in school he was apart of the cliche skater crowd. You and him flirted casually, you knew he wanted you. You opened the text and your breath hitched.

Hey Babe, tell me, what are you up too right now?

You beamed at the phone screen and squealed. Michael was so your type and he made you forget about past events. Including the most recent one *cough* Tate. You responded.

Just listening to music sitting on my bed. You?

You laid back down in your bed fully and played the next song on your iPod with your phone off to the side of it. You gasped when it vibrated again as it was Michael.

I wish I was there with you.. the things I would do to you. Im just here thinking about you babe

You bit your lip as you read that text and felt a sensation in your pussy. You smirked biting your lip humming thinking about what to text. You stuck your tongue out and typed.

What would you do to me? Please I want to know baby

You laid there and felt extremely turned on. You unbuttoned your jeans while still having your earbuds in and shimmed them off discarding them to the floor.

You laid on your bed in a black tank top and black panties. The phone vibrates on your chest and you lift it up to check the message. You read as he describes in detail what he would do to you and you can feel wetness form in your underwear. You reach down with one hand to palm at your heat and whimper. Using your freehand to text and check your phone. It vibrates again and Michael asks for a picture of what you're wearing.

You pose with your ass popped out on the bed in just your underwear and tank top. You sigh not satisfied with the photo and decide to get a-little naughtier and slip off your tank top throwing it on the floor. You take a photo of yourself in just panties with your nipples out holding the angle from up above and send it quick.

You throw the phone on the bed smiling cunningly and begin touching yourself. You glide your hand down your torso into your panties and use two fingers to rub at your clit. The phone start's vibrating over and over again on the bed next to you. You stop touching yourself and grab the phone.